Oml, Can you please do my skin? I don't mind if you don't want to
Credit to Srinitybeast for the amazing Profile Pic!
-=≈ Seven Lovely logics ≈=-
1• Make peace with your past so it doesn't spoil your present.
2• What others think of you is none of your business.
3• Time heals everything, give the time some time.
4• No one is the reason of your happiness except you yourself.
5• Don't compare your life with others, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
6• Stop thinking too much, it's alright not to know all the answers.
7• Smile, you don't own all the problems in the world.
"yofetit" ~Sakvra 2017
Posts made by Yiinn
RE: Skin Watermark
So, I usually use Paint Tool SAI when I want to add watermarks on the format of a skin. The steps on how I do it are:
- Download the skin that you want to add the watermark on.
- Open SAI and then select the Open option in the File menu.
- Double-click on the skin and you'll see the skin's format
- I use the Binary Tool 'cause when I use other tools it becomes blurry, For example:
It can also have Pixel as it's name. The size should be the smallest.
- Add your watermark on the side or the top, for example:
But, It should be one pixel away from every pixel of the skin. It should go through the skin or more than one pixel away. Otherwise, it would show on the skin, For example:
something like that. I think that would be it! I DO NOT own this skin.