Delete forum account?

• I accidentaly created a forum account on one of my alts?
    Can I delete it?

• BlockMania Administrator

@Kihta said in Delete forum account?:

I accidentaly created a forum account on one of my alts?
    Can I delete it?

Why not just leave it and not use it?

I'm not sure on the answer to your question however. You'll have to wait for someone with the answer to help out.

• @Unknown I mean, i'd be better if I can remove it, it's just a personal preference

• I don't think there is any current way of "deleting" your account, but as @Unknown said, you could just leave it be. Thats probably as far as you'll come to "deleting" for now, you could perhaps leave most fields blank to make it even more "low profile"?

• Owner

It's not possible at the moment. I'll add it to my list to try to add later but it's low priority right now. Like Unknown said, just don't use it and it won't bring attention to it. Nobody can see that it's your alt except you and the staff anyway.

• @Choons said in Delete forum account?:

It's not possible at the moment. I'll add it to my list to try to add later but it's low priority right now. Like Unknown said, just don't use it and it won't bring attention to it. Nobody can see that it's your alt except you and the staff anyway.

It's not because of what ppl think, I just feel safer if i'd delete it (I hate having accounts that I don't use), but as I said, no problem if it's not possible yet or something, like it's low priotity to me aswell

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.