Hello, I am Sourss.

• BlockMania Administrator

Hi, I am Sourss.

I've been meaning to make an introduction thread for a while now, but I haven't gotten around to doing it! I am a moderator on Blockmania, and if you know me from anywhere, it will most likely be from there.

I've been playing minecraft on and off for about 4 years now, for the first few years I only played on my friends' local servers and was too shy to interact with anyone that I didn't know irl. Luckily, I was able to get past that and now most of my closest friends are people I've gotten to know over the internet. I enoy the combination of playing at the same time as I get to chat with others and that is why Blockmania is my favourite server. There are some truely incredible individuals on there that I'm happy I get to call friends. I hope I get the oportunity to meet and befriend you guys on here, the forums have been growing like crazy within the last couple days and I am eager to see what this community has to offer!

If you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to message me on here or contact me in-game. I will respond as quickly as I can. »✧✿✧«

• @Sourss hai Swedish frin c;

• I'm glad to hear that and welcome to the forums ^_^
    Also I believe that this community truly has potential as well

@Oaf Hello there Loaf. :)

• Hey Sourss, you seem rather cool!

@Tricks I know someone way cooler!

• @Sourss Our lord and saviour????

• Hellooo o/

c:

• @Tricks you don't have to change your cape, it's beautiful the way it is.

• hiya welcome o/ <3

• Welcome to the forums ! ( saw you earlier today at bm [: )

• Banned

welcomee

• Welcome to the community.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.