“Groups"

• Banned

At the top of the screen I see an icon for “Groups” and it’s a cute idea honestly. You can keep everything organized. I was wondering if we will ever be able to create our own groups with friends from the site? On a lot of social media sites (not saying this should turn into a “social media” site) people create “squads” (hate that word btw) with friends they meet.

• Side note
      The people from the official groups (Owners, BlockMania Staff) have the rank by their name in their posts, I don’t think the self made groups should have those. But you could also make a section for “Verified” groups and Non-Verified groups.

Is this a good idea?

• This is a very good idea.

it's ok i don't like the word "squads" either

• Ew stop squads what lmao, but yeah I was thinking of groups tho.. I'm in one now, it's not vertified by namemc but yeh still.

• creds for the inspiration * c:

• Banned

@Mannors orly now 1!1!11!

• @DownAndDirty Ye m8 u wunna fite meh?!?1!1!?

• @Mannors I gotchu back bruh

• @purplesword I feel loved

• Banned

@purplesword wow seckism 1!1!!1!1!

• This is a great idea! But I don't know if I could join any groups, I'm lonely :cry:

• It's a perfect idea that has the potential of being released but as of right now I'm sure @Choons has more important things to work on c;

• Owner

@Mannors said in “Groups":

Ew stop squads what lmao, but yeah I was thinking of groups tho.. I'm in one now, it's not vertified by namemc but yeh still.

And you won't be because your entire group has been punished for abusing the reputation system.

But yeah, I'm not sure if there's going to be user-made groups yet but there will be open and invite-only groups that the public can join, such as youtuber fan groups and server groups for large servers. All depends on how the forums turn out after we finish organizing stuff.

• @Choons Sorry about that, I didn't really know we were abusing the reputation system, but I'll let everyone know if it. Thanks

• Owner

@Mannors said in “Groups":

@Choons Sorry about that, I didn't really know we were abusing the reputation system, but I'll let everyone know if it. Thanks

I've already warned you and every one of your group individually about it and you've all said the same thing. I'm still clearing your fake points.

• Damn. Nice original idea.

• There is 4 groups.
    0_1480095621910_upload-2a73115c-ecbf-4f1c-872f-d27421c47798

0_1480095632011_upload-99026776-7c6d-4f04-9902-b7a2b87ce945

0_1480095641946_upload-a9fdaafd-2199-41d5-97c3-cd49f4afaa5a

0_1480095651557_upload-701a215d-61f8-43f2-bed1-e6b04ccb3897

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.