Using the urban dictionary, what does your name mean?

• Using the urban dictionary, what does your name mean?

Could be your real Name or our ign.

• Apparently my username is gross.

• Short, tsundere, pissy Italian with a hate for Germans but a secret obsession with Spaniards and tomatoes thanks to his pedophillic boss
    "Oh wow! You're such a Lovino! Don't deny it! I saw you throw a tomato at a German guy and then you were starring longingly at that hot Spaniard guy over there!"
    jfc.. help

• BlockMania Administrator

Someone who is a beast at everything he/she does. Such as running barefoot on a muddy cross country course-or being beyond hot.

• butwhysir (couldn't find butwhyme)
    a cold alcoholic beverage for the inquisitive
    Welcome to the philosophy club's student bar, we have butwhysir 2 for 1 untill midinght

kathrine
    A girl that is sexy, awesome, and beautiful. She is always willing to hear the other side of an argument and not let it affect your friendship. She is the type of friend that you will want to hold on to for your entire life.
    Kathrine is one of my best friends because we can disagree and it won't affect our friendship. You should find a Kathrine and hold on to her.

Kat
    Term refering to the hottest woman in the room.
    A: Dude, that chick is such a Kat!
    B: Yeah, she's even got a Kat's ass!
    #cat #hot #goddess #phat #kata

Kath
    A person who lives without curry. Often extremly amazing and has brunette hair and is usually very tall.
    "Wow KATH!" PFFT IM NOT TALL AT ALL

nice nice

• Andrew: Ultra cool, Usually hot or at least sort of cute. Awesome sense of style, music, and humor. Sexy, awesome kisser.

Lit.

• 0_1480052755009_upload-810afd44-e4e3-402b-ab1e-af89b802907e

• Im laughing so hard omgomg (my name is fiona)

"A very beautifull lady who never lies. Many girls wish they could be like her, and guys wish they could date her. Often the coolest person in paradise. Her mother was a hippy

1. Whoa, did you see that sexy momma? she's sooo Fiona"

• Stephen: The most beautiful boy in existence. Has stunning eyes, that make your heart fall through the floor when they crinkle with his perfect smile. Is deep, unlike most boys, and extremely intelligent. Has a big heart, and he doesn't realize when he's being taken for granted. Even though he would never admit it, he sometimes's can't see what's right in front of him. An over-analyzer, and very stubborn, but he will admit defeat when he has to. Likes to drive girls crazy, apparently. Easy to fall in love with. Hard to figure out. This perfectly describes me

• 0_1480077952511_Screenshot (326).png
    Couldn't be anymore ironic.

• Kayleigh
    the most beautiful and wonderful person ever

• Says my name is nice and beautiful
    (IRL name)

• "An extremely handsome man, very intelligent, with an impeccable personality. He's truly a very special guy and once you get to know him, he'll cease to amaze you each day with his rare brilliant heart. Incredibly handsome, sensual, talented and has a deep interest in the universe which'll inspire you to learn too. He'll change your world to make it better. He's always there to lend you strength , hope during hardship. He might not think he's worthy of the world, but truth to be told, he deserves much more, he deserves the universe. An uber funny guy, he will make you laugh with his addictive humour. He loves music and receives peace from lyrics and melodies. His love's incredible. He may not show it, but he is a super loving and passionate person. He may appear withdrawn, but you must take time to know him because he will make your life a better place. His love is heartfelt and sincere, that no amount can feel too much. He will stun you with how much he cares. He's the man you can't imagine life without. He's person you'll spend your days thinking about, wanting to speak to, care for, be there for. He's been through so much yet has a fighting spirit. You will adore, admire and love him. He should never be hurt or upset only protected. You'll want to be there for him through thick and thin no matter what.. A man like this will make you feel like you've never felt before. You'll want to be everything he desires so you can always see him happy some more."

Apparently.

• "A person who is very hot and has the greatest personality ever! In hebrew Sara means princess. There for you should treat her as if she was one! Sara is also a very irresistable person.
    Damn! That Sara chick is so fine!
    I wish that Sara chick was single cause then she would be mine!"

Well, Hyeyeon isnt the word on the Urban Dictionary.

So ima use a name I get called a lot. which is "Goomba" Most of my Igns are like Goomba something lmao

"Those weak enemies from Super Mario Brothers that walk in one direction and moves another direction when it bumps into something."

and now this one im cRYING

"An Italian American, and only an Italian America, who has ties with the mafia or any goodfellas. He is in no way a gangster or a mobster himself. He sits down eating only pasta wearing vinyl suits and massive jewelry
    Oh christ, look at Joe Pesci that goomba!"

• Oh...

https://gyazo.com/2e41cca756ef17b302e4e95958d07915

• sexy what

• Banned

Alli
    (BEST GIRL OUT THERE!) She can talk for hours and make friends everywhere she goes. She is Hilarious, Beautiful, Sexy, loves a good time and knows how to turn you on.She has a Bangen body(usually has the best tits in town ) But alli is also the most caring person you'll ever meet she will be there for you through thick and thin,you can count on her to keep your secrets. Alli also has a great sense of forgiveness and never holds a grudge for more than a few days. She can be clumsy and come off innoscent But if you know her well enough you know thats only one side of her. She is gorgeous and has the cutest little smile! She can brighten your day up with just a short conversation. She will no doubt be the best damn girl that you have ever had. A girl you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Well GG (totally not true btw i have like no friends lmao)

• I regret searching my name in the Urban Dictionary.

• a spontanious combustion of pyscotic fusion

• is a word that can used to describe somebody who is incredibly attractive and good looking and with an amazing body and hair. I need to end myself. THAT DOESNT HAPPEN TO ME LOL

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.