50 FRIENDS!

• I have achieved my goal of getting 50 2-char friends on my account. I have finally done it :).

This took months to do and so many people tried copying me but i'm the best at everything so they didn't even get close. :100:

Hopefully by posting this none remove me lmao that would be sad:( XDDDDDD

alt text

• still not sure how people manage to get 2 character usernames );

• When you play the game for a long time!

• @G6 lol. Nice. Fly like a G6 bb!

• syfare :^) add me as a friend bb

• @smite105385721 When minecraft was still like very very new, people can "glitch" it... I think anyways :joy:

• @smite105385721 The 3 character limit was only put in place when the name change update was released, players who had 2 character usernames got them before the update

• @144 said in 50 FRIENDS!:

@smite105385721 The 3 character limit was only put in place when the name change update was released, players who had 2 character usernames got them before the update

No lmao, so wrong

• @G6 Explain me the words long time - and to be exact, how many years ago it was possible to get them?

• @Kihta Thank you for explaining how the username system works. Yes, I was wrong.

I just did some reading up and I found this quote from G:

"You will see a huge increase in the amount of 2 letters, OGs or even 1 letter accounts on the forums in the next few days. My advice is that you do not buy these because I 100% guarantee these will be taken away from you. These have been created from an exploit which involves glitching Mojang's system of emails. The email linking to the broken account is pretty much unregistered and on a domain that hasn't been bought, hence why they're broken. People are now registering these because of the exploit. If you buy these, these accounts have been logged in Mojang's systems as non-premium so they never should be registered until feb 4th. 1 letters should have never ever been made, not even devs could have them. So, be aware. Don't fall for it, you will lose your money"

Also, I believe there was no character limit during the beta.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• @144 there is some that looks to not have came out of that glitch bought legitimately, for example ez has a minecon 2011 cape (which means he is a real player) and some 2 letters accounts are still unmigrated (which means they were bought before 2013) like 8q. So you might be right with your no character limit during beta.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.