What's your opinion on 1.11?

• I'm curious as to what you people think of 1.11!

Here's what I think:

I don't see anything particularly game changing, the evil villagers are interesting for custom maps and the observer allows me to finally make a fully automatic sugar cane farm.

I think the shulker box needs a proper model, the current one seems too empty!

I would much prefer the huge updates such as 1.7, 1.8, 1.9 and not the tiny updates we've been getting recently.

• I haven't really tried it out, but I don't see anything completely different. But it's alright

• I haven't really looked at it. If it has the 1.9+ combat system, I don't play the update.

• I think they've been avoiding doing anything major that could upset the community again because if they make another big mistake, it will cause a lot of people to leave. I believe that these smaller updates are actually better, simply because they aren't too game changing yet they're still fun to mess around with.

• LLAMAS. <3 _ <3

• @purplesword I think it's really bad for mod makers and plugin developers, as they have to update their code every two months as compared to the previous schedule of say 6 months.

It does feel like Mojang is running out of ideas and is just adding extra icing to the cake, if you will.

• I didn't even know there was a 1.11... I play on 1.8, and never really change it.

• i don't like it :(

• I don't understand why people hate the update it's actually so fun

• The llamas are just perfection. I need camels now.

• I haven't even tried 1.11 yet ;'c

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Okay, 1.11 has some great features. I don't like the PvP though and that's really what I did when I used to play. For other people 1.11 is amazing. Not for me though ;L

Honestly, I prefer 1.7 and 1.8.8 or 1.8.9 lOl

• 1.11 is fun to play with friends.

• They can no longer release the "big" updates because they don't want the fallout of the 1.8-1.9 update to happen again. I think that the big servers, youtubers, and therefore players are holding minecraft back from being even better. This is why people need to stop hating the game and just accept what mojang gives you.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.