Servers Playing/Played on suggestion

• NameMC is probably one of the best 'Name Checkers' for Minecraft, and now that a featured server list has been added, why not be able to link servers that certain "names" or players have played on? (Add the ability for the users who've registered their accounts on NameMC to be able to add manually, or have it automatically add, a list of servers that they currently play on, or have played on.)

Of course, if this is even considered, there should be an option on whether or not you want other people to see what servers you've been on. With the ability to add friends onto your profile, have options to "Show Played Servers" to friends or everyone who views that profile page.

• @FireStone said in Servers Playing/Played on suggestion:

NameMC is probably one of the best 'Name Checkers' for Minecraft, and now that a featured server list has been added, why not be able to link servers that certain "names" or players have played on? (Add the ability for the users who've registered their accounts on NameMC to be able to add manually, or have it automatically add, a list of servers that they currently play on, or have played on.)

Of course, if this is even considered, there should be an option on whether or not you want other people to see what servers you've been on. With the ability to add friends onto your profile, have options to "Show Played Servers" to friends or everyone who views that profile page.

Out of all the ideas I've seen, this is probably one of the most useful. :ok_hand:

• I've kinda already done this by making my favorited servers the only servers I play on. But this does seem like a nice feature if it's possible.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.