One year post milestone.

• I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and write a 1 year post. (also because @Kaytherine told me to)

Sooo, not really sure what to write since I've practically stated all I needed to say in my 10 month post so in this post i'll just write a little description of all the people that i've interacted with on the forums (:

@parasouls ; yOo nOrs, you quit like a month ago and you probably won't see this until like 5 months later I bet so, I mean. shRug. But, you were always fun to hang out with during random hypixel sessions, you made me laugh a lot when we were just trolling around bw and sw. We didn't talk for a while until beanblocks, and there I met phox, tana, libs, waldo, sage etc and that was a good run. you're a fun kid to be around with nora (:

@CLQIRE ; omg it's the hoe holly. Hypixel was also really fun w/ you. You beat everyone in pvp cause you're just that sweaty. alSo, it was fun when we were messing around in snapcraft as well,, you always left and kat and I probably annoyed you a lot by dragging you to play with us all the time :,) anyways, you're not active either so dunno when you'll see this i apologize in advance for the spam in the groupchat w/ kat... oops

@contrakim ; Kim, you died as well and i'm pretty sure you're never coming back bUT. Just wanted to say you welcome for giving you that username ItsOkToBeAwkward (: real great username imo anYways, hope you're alr haven't heard you from you in a while.

@Nadri ; hey son, just wanna let you know you're a big squeaker in discord. rip ears. ear rape. oof. also, gr8 partner for bedwars in hypixel.

@SquishyDog77 ; I never really talked to you personally, and never got the chance to meet you, buUT. You've made forums a lot better by always spreading positivity and greeting everybody so they feel welcomed, just wanted to acknowledge you (: yoU dEseRve aPprecIatiOn.!1

@Breezyswirl ; Pretty sure you don't check forums either, but I know @Faithes still checks once in a while, so go tell her to read this for me. We met before the forums 2 days prior in Hypixel. (I think) and when I saw you join here I was pretty surprised to see you here. You were basically everywhere in housing. We didn't really talk before, but I guess we got "close" due to the forums anyway. It was always really nice to talk to you due to your interesting personality, you always sounded so posh bUt anyway, you were always entertaining to be around.

Last but definitely not the least,
    @Kaytherine ; ah where do I start with you. you're obviously my favorite person that i've met on here because you're something else. I've always loved your witty personality, and I always laughed and had a great time whenever we would hang out. We were never that close in the beginning due to rEaSonS, but after a break we reunited and started to talk a lot, and got really close. We practically talk everyday now and i'm not complaining. Glad you posted that stupid butterfly topic!11!! (: x

Alsoo, some honorable mentions: @Sonarize , @SenpaiKitKatO_O , @Chipottel , @Sphry , @alexnadre <3

ANYWAYS, before I drag this,

Thanks for the one year NameMC. (namemc you piece of shit, i love you)

-Mannors

• @Mannors Funny how striking up an innocent conversation w/ you started out with the whole "where are your manners, mannors" shenanigans led to this. Reiterating myself, from the start, i've always enjoyed speaking to you, and like you've pointed out blatantly, I also agree that we should've actually conversed more often out of the mutual MC atmosphere. It's crazy how one thing can lead to another (butterfly effect) beginning with my cringe butterfly build thread. Crazy how we clicked so easily too? We honestly have a lot of similarities I can relate to you with, which in turn, lures me into talking to you about what seems to be the most stupidest topics ever, but with you, they can turn out to be stimulating. Blahblahblah. I'll save what I have to say for my "long-ass" messages I will deliver every night starting tonight. Anyway, you've proven to me that you do have manners, so congrats. After 1 year, I can reassuringly say that your manners are there. (: x

@CLQIRE you might have to rinse your eyes with bleach repeatedly after enduring dylan and I, "kat's," charming fiasco. no regrets tho.

• @Kaytherine LMAO Poor holly. // a latte with cheese on the mug. (:

• @Clqire
    can't edit soOOOO, we apologize in advance if we triggered an excessive cringe infestation in you.

sincerely from,
    dylanthecutedork & someirrelevantnerd
    @Mannors

• i stopped ear rapinggg

• @Mannors Happy one year C:

• @Nadri said in One year post milestone.:

i stopped ear rapinggg

i totally believe you, i definitely don't hop into voice chat at least once a week with you lul

@Mannors said in One year post milestone.:

Last but definitely not the least,
    @Kaytherine ; ah where do I start with you. you're obviously my favorite person that i've met on here because you're something else. I've always loved your witty personality, and I always laughed and had a great time whenever we would hang out. We were never that close in the beginning due to rEaSonS, but after a break we reunited and started to talk a lot, and got really close. We practically talk everyday now and i'm not complaining. Glad you posted that stupid butterfly topic!11!! (: x

kaytherine x dylan confirmed? hahahah i ship xDD\
    0_1511725529241_upload-e3113367-6932-4856-b1f0-52375ed791d3

• you're old

• It's alright I've burned my eyes instead. @Kaytherine @Mannors

• wow i love this topic

• i love how you mention bree and not me
    offended

• @Faithes oops sorry faith, you're a great sweaty pvper ; ) (great hanging out with you in hypixel and then getting teased about my + color thnx)

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.