Not sure as of why I was banned

• Hi Staff Team, all my accounts (greenshepherd, BalthazarBratt and Danger) were banned several minutes ago by Gameplan (I think) or one of your mods, but there was no explanation, just a permanent ban. I cannot recall myself doing anything against the BlockMania rules unless alting/logging on with multiple accounts was bannable or maybe I broke some rules without knowing. I have been playing on this server for ages and have no idea why I would be banned today. In fact, I know quite a bit of the players on Blockmania.

Please respond thanks

• Okay just heard from some people who were online the time I was banned, I was ban evading. I cannot recall myself being banned, but I believe that I have once cheated on the server using a random account borrowed from my friend. That was over a year ago, and I had no intention of harming the server's community, it was only for my own entertainment when I was bored. I apologize for once cheating on the server and have not since then, and will not ever log on with an hacked client ever again. Sorry.

• Okay nevermind, I realised I could only be unbanned if it was a false ban. Sorry for wasting your time reading the above. Great server and great rules

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.