1 year, 12 months, 365 days, 8760 hours, 525,600 minutes, 31,536,000 seconds

• Hi everyone.
    I joined namemc about a year ago or so, and this is my first, official "milestone" thread on here. Originally, I had gone by the name "Kaytherine" for a few months, so you might remember me as that name instead of "Kalyne."

Looking back to 1 year ago, it's kind of crazy on why I decided to join the community in the first place. I was only looking to join a broader and general community; aiming to socialize with other people, I guess. For the first few months, it was interesting, to say the least. Things have really died down for the past, few and recent months. I don't really see this as the close community it had once been from the start anymore.

I'm honestly really glad I met and spoken to some of you--even if it might have been brief.

Although I wasn't very close to a lot of the people on here, I can say that I am glad that I have spoken and basically hung out w/ @Mannors @Jeshi @Clqire @SenpaiKitKatO_O .
    @Mannors & @Clqire You two were hella hilarious to be around.
    @SenpaiKitKatO_O loved our discord chats @Jeshi wynncraft with kat was fun o/.

@Mannors Ngl, glad we're close now. Looking back then, we didn't talk to each other much for blahblahblah reasons that isn't worth mentioning about. I've always been excited to converse with you regardless of how abrupt our conversations were in the past. Well, I guess sulking about the past doesn't matter anymore because things now have really changed. I could go on and on about us, but I feel it would be a waste of my time to form my incoherent thoughts into literal words, and I'm pretty sure everyone else reading this wouldn't even comprehend and digest what the actual fuck I'm saying. Cutting to the chase, you, Dylan, you are something else.

• @Kalyne Happy 1 year to us !1! We’re old :,) here’s to another inactive milestone katbean

• @Mannors Sorry to say it but 1 year is not old

• @DeviLed sarcasm, bud.

• @Kalyne said in 1 year, 12 months, 365 days, 8760 hours, 525,600 minutes, 31,536,000 seconds:

@SenpaiKitKatO_O loved our discord chats @Jeshi wynncraft with kat was fun o/.

we played wynncraft together with jesse? since when bc i dont remember lol rip

• @Kalyne Happy 1 year :)

• you're old and so am I

• wow im just some random who yells at ya, am i

• @Nadri let's properly talk next time (::::

• is it too late to join the party

• @Kalyne join discord then lol

• @Kalyne : )

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.