Hey there

• Hello there. I'm xX_ClqreBear_Xx, although my real name isn't Clare lol. I'm 18 (And no, I'm not too old for MC lol) and I am a proud Australian. I love all animals although horses, rats and dogs are my favorite animals.
    My family own 4 cats, 5 birds, 10 mice and I am owned by 8 sweet little boy rats. I've owned rats basically my whole life as well as cats.
    My favorite TV shows are:
    Heartland
    Pretty Little Liars
    Charmed
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Angel
    Degrassi
    Friends and a lot more

And I also have a thing for horror movies as well.

Well, that's a bit about me. Lol

• welcome ;)

• Hi Person Nice To meet you hope you have a nice stay

• BlockMania Administrator

Welcome to the forums :)

• @xX_ClqreBear_Xx as soon as you said you were Australian i read the rest of the paragraph in an Australian accent ;)

• Aw thanks guys for the welcomes :) To be honest I didn't think anyone would bother to respond. Thank you :)

RSPCA:
    First, love your name. :) Second, haha, that's funny but I speak more american anyways XD

• @xX_ClqreBear_Xx ty i didnt know they had RSPCA in Australia :P also, use the reply button in the bottom left corner of the post so that they get a notification.

@xX_ClqreBear_Xx or you could type @ and then their name

• mice?? cutee ! also welcomee

• @RSPCA

Thanks for letting me know about the reply button. Lol now I feel a little silly

And yeah, we have the RSPCA here in Aus. They're huge here in AU. I was just there recently actually, my Nana got another cat as one of hers passed away. And I couldn't help wanting all the animals they had lol. But I think we have a full house atm XD

@Okatami Lol yeah, we have mice. We've had mice for about the same amount of time as I have had rats for. Rodents make wonderful pets :)

• aww cool !! @xX_ClqreBear_Xx

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.