Whats something you got caught doing you werent supposed to be doing?

• I'm not talking about someone walks in on you . ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) off to . ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Pervs. I'm talking about something for example ; a funny story of you stealing cookies from the cookie jar.

• Sleeping on the couch... what I was tired don't judge me, plus I was procrastinating like, ok I'm just gonna watch for 5 more minutes then I feel asleep after 30 seconds

• the beginning of this school year I got caught skipping class with my friend :^)

We were jumping the fence next to the band room bc it's broken and a teacher walked past us and asked what we were doing and we just booked it lol

that was the first time we were caught tho, we still do it a lot. usually it's just skipping a class or two and sitting behind the buildings just talking, then going back when everyone is crowded

• That's savage

• BlockMania Administrator

• I got caught when I was trying to brake me own piggy bank

• I ate my dad's cheesecake in the middle of the night and he was walking down the stairs and I tried hiding underneath my table, but I bumped my head and fell. He grounded me ;( he really likes his food

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.