HI DONT CLICK HERE THERE IS A CRINGY PERSON WHO WANNA MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR TIME HEHEHEHEE

• Hoi Everyone This is an old NameMC Member, but I don't used this part of NameMC wich is the community part, so hello, and there is a cringy long text I writed a while ago :
    I joined namemc there is a very long time, Community of NAMEMC dont existed, There where no friend ! Everything was closed, and this was sad, But with this website I relocalized an old pal that i losted there is some years ago.

I'll with not say that I am a "Progamer" Because I'm not the best at Pvp, I'm not the best at build, at coding java and servers, redstone (RedstoneTorch+Piston=Power wow so much intelligence) and im not the best at joking, But i can say i'm one for writing, as you see I make some error because I'm not english, Im french ! So if I set some weird words google traduct Fran├žais > English ^^

I love skyblock and Op Prison, I like pvp, I love chatting with my friends on lobby, I love surviving in Freebuilds Server (AFK FISHING OP) and watch the Hermitcraft season of Mumbo Jumbo (YOU ENGLISH YOUTUBER A SO MUCH BETTER THAN FRENCH, WE ARE VERY CHEAP ABOUT YOUTUBER THAT MAKE QUALITY) And I watch some Squeezie videos (Thats the "French PewDiePie")

And also, LOVE SO MUCH NAME MC COMMUNITY, at the start i wasn't very interessed by it but now i see that cool ! so hey i come with my Errors and sh**.

Hope you like my presentation, if you want to Private message with me dont chat AT NAMEMC :!! NONONONO Come at Twitter (>NameMC at chatting) Because I have notification at Twitter and this is amazing so I can respond a lot faster, so PM me at @iSwiyne ^^ Just say your @ at respons here and I will follow you and you can follow me and that's awesome and everyone happy and you share me some cool things I share you some cools things too and that's awesome(2). (AND I LOVE UNDERTALE)
    Cordially, a not serious person. thats all have a gud day ^^
    And I dont know how to finish this text so I will reach the text limit. Hello this text is useless ^^
    :D H Oooh We can make smiley :D I dont know ! :) ;) :3 Oh no you dont set some image for the ":3" Smiley ._.
    Bye Lmao x) respond if you want and text me on twitter at @iSwiyne

• Banned

@DeviLed if you don't get your fake yeezys out of your hurricane Harvey supporting ass

• @wtaplol LOL I NEED TO FOLLOW YOU

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.