pls help me get unbanned

• how do i get unbanned from bm? I need help, i was just randomly playing atleast a month ago, and i can't get unbanned. please, i dont even know the reason why i was banned. I was msging "omgstop" and then all of a sudden BAM, im banned. If someone can give me a real fricken reason why i was banned, tell me.

iyfjhvgynjykujhmj,il

kuyjbfhgknvjmmh,how do i get unbanned from bm? I need help, i was just randomly playing atleast a month ago, and i can't get unbanned. please, i dont even know the reason why i was banned. I was msging "omgstop" and then all of a sudden BAM, im banned. If someone can give me a real fricken reason why i was banned, tell me.

how do i get unbanned from bm? I need help, i was just randomly playing atleast a month ago, and i can't get unbanned. please, i dont even know the reason why i was banned. I was msging "omgstop" and then all of a sudden BAM, im banned. If someone can give me a real fricken reason why i was banned, tell me.
    how do i get unbanned from bm? I need help, i was just randomly playing atleast a month ago, and i can't get unbanned. please, i dont even know the reason why i was banned. I was msging "omgstop" and then all of a sudden BAM, im banned. If someone can give me a real fricken reason why i was banned, tell me.

iyfjhvgynjykujhmj,il
    iyfjhvgynjykujhmj,iliyfjhvgynjykujhmj,how do i get unbanned from bm? I need help, i was just randomly playing atleast a month ago, and i can't get unbanned. please, i dont even know the reason why i was banned. I was msging "omgstop" and then all of a sudden BAM, im banned. If someone can give me a real fricken reason why i was banned, tell me.

iyfjhvgynjykujhmj,how do i get unbanned from bm? I need help, i was just randomly playing atleast a month ago, and i can't get unbanned. please, i dont even know the reason why i was banned. I was msging "omgstop" and then all of a sudden BAM, im banned. If someone can give me a real fricken reason why i was banned, tell me.

iyfjhvgynjykujhmj,iliyfjhvgynjykujhmj,ilhow do i get unbanned from bm? I need help, i was just randomly playing atleast a month ago, and i can't get unbanned. please, i dont even know the reason why i was banned. I was msging "omgstop" and then all of a sudden BAM, im banned. If someone can give me a real fricken reason why i was banned, tell me.

iyfjhvgynjykujhmj,iliyfjhvgynjykujhmj,iliyfjhvgynjykujhmj,il

• @Strawbry This isn't the place to make a ban appeal

• @Strawbry said in pls help me get unbanned:

Did you literally just copy+paste the same thing over and over and add gibberish after each paragraph?

• @Strawbry I was about to read that all.. I just noticed it was the same thing in the third copy.. really dude?

• lol
    L

• leave this place

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.