Please xD

• There's people trying to report me for no reason on hypixel, about 5 people said "Reporting" for "reach" it's called jitter clicking, just chill. ; And i was using a rod. PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME !

• gay jitter clicking... Jittering with hurt you in the future js.

• Banned

Would you be my sister?
    alt text

• @Nadri Well, that's your opinion, i don't do it all the time, but at the time when the 5 players said i was hacking i was jitter clicking.

And to be honest, when i jitter click for a long time my hand doesn't hurt. Strange.. -.- xD

• just get 4 - 6 cps and you'll be fine...

@Eliie said in Please xD:

There's people trying to report me for no reason on hypixel, about 5 people said "Reporting" for "reach" it's called jitter clicking, just chill. ; And i was using a rod. PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME !

there is not really any point in making this point since what are the chances that the people from hypixel that you play against will read this.

• @Eliie I don't jitter-click and I get maybe around 11-12cps.

• oh ok i got it

• @Eliie I got hackusated for autoclicker at 6cps XD

I play duels on hypixel and i barely ever jitter and i still get hackusated half the time i win

• @Eliie Jitterclicking doesn't give you reach

• @Eliie LOL ok XD

• ye everyone is trash on hypixel dont worry just go play on server with real pvpers

• @C5P I do play on "real" pvp servers. I would say "Badlion" is a real pvp server. Now I didn't say I loved hypixel, yes a lot of people are trash on there, but a lot of people are really good. And why would u say that>? Are u bad or something?

Not meaning to be rude by the way, just asking. |

• @Deviled I didn't say it did. xD Re-read my message -.-

• @Eliie You worded it weird you said "I'm just jitter clicking" which just usally means just as in just jitterclicking nothing else so no jitter clicking dissent give reach, word it better next time :D

• @Eliie idk how good i am tbh if u want we can we 1v1 some time and we can see who's best.

• @AddMeOnNameMC lol how?

• @Deviled By saying "word is better next time" makes me wanna points out u spelled "Doesn't" wrong. xD

• @Eliie I was typing fast and I never messed up my grammar

• @Deviled I wouldn't say grammar.. i would say "Spelling" :)

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.