Tips & Tricks

• Owner

This is a list of tips and tricks to make your forum experience a little better.

I'll update this post with more as I think of them.

1, Forum skins.

Did you know you can change the look of the entire forum to fit your preference?

Check out all of the customizable skin options by clicking on your profile button on the top-right of the forums and click "settings" from the drop-down menu.

The skin options are the very first one on the list.
    (Personally, I like dark-themed websites so I'm using "Darkly")

2, Profile Pages

Just like Facebook or any other social-media platform you can edit your public profile page to your liking.

To edit your profile, click on the very top-right button on this page and select "Edit Profile" from the drop-down menu. There you will find many options for customizing your profile including changing your avatar, your background banner image, and customizing your profile information.

TIP: I recommend not adding too much real-life information to your profile page for safety, and remember to abide by all forum rules listed here when editing your profile/signature.

More tips coming soon!

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.