GMC Configurations! » Quick and cheap!

• Hey!
    I'm GamemodeCreative, I decided to try to get better known on MCM so I decided to do some configurations to get my name out there! I have experience in Java Skript and MySQL. I have been developing Minecraft servers for 2 years now and am able to configure almost every plugin. I look forward to getting your server going and going strong!

Pricing:
    Small To Medium Configs (Permissions systems, Small Gamemode Plugins, Crates etc.)
    Configuration Pack 1: 1 Fully Configured Plugin + 30 Custom Lines added by request* // Rep
    Configuration Pack 2: 5 Fully Configured Plugins + 75 Custom Lines added by request* // $0.50
    Configuration Pack 3: 10 Fully Comfigured Plugins + 100 Lines added by request* // $1.25
    Configuration Pack 4: 20 Fully Configured Plugins + 100 Lines added by request* // $2.50

*If the plugin supports it and you specify what you want added.

Large or Custom Configs (Large Minigame/Gamemode plugins, GUI Shops etc.)
    Configuration Pack 5: 1 Large Minigame/Gamemode plugin configuration// $4-10 Depending on size (SkyWarsReloaded, Survival Games, EWG etc.)
    Configuration Pack 6: 1 GUI Shop Config (All Versions) // $6-15 depending on scale
    Configuration Pack 7: Full Exclusive Server Configuration // $15-20 depending on Gamemode
    Configuration Pack 8: Full Custom Server Configuration // $20-30 depending on Gamemode

Contact me on skype (jpmxbooshkin) or PM me on here!

TOS:
    1 all payments are through PayPal Family & Friends.
    Your payment will only be refunded if you do not receive your product.
    Chargebacks are not allowed.
    You are not allowed to claim the work as your own.
    I remain the right to deny service or cancel an order at any time.
    You must pay 50% upfront.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.