OG-name sniping

• How does it work? Is there a program or something that instantly changes names or some no-life sitting behind a computer watching the timer go? The username "Aether" was recently available and I tried to change my name as soon as it became available, but somehow someone beat me to it and immediately put it up on the MC market.

• namemc lets sweaties see ogs coming up
    og gets popularity, 700 people try and get the og
    1/700 chance if you don't count name snipers or how fast someone is

@RSPCA said in OG-name sniping:

somehow someone beat me to it and immediately put it up on the MC market.

1 they used a sniper
    2 its an og

a sniper basically spams requests to change an ign at really fast speeds until the name is available
    plus, what i said before

1/700 chance if you don't count name snipers or how fast someone is

• Well there is a good bit of coding, and the sniper snipes the name right when it comes out, if you try to snipe a name by hand it is pretty much impossible. I suggest buying a snipe token from mcsniper.co or chearful.ninja if you want to get that name that you want. But, yea people buy a shit load of tokens and pay loads of money to get the snipe for an OG name. I'm still trying to find a good name to snipe.

• @RSPCA haha I have the name Aether.

• @RSPCA tee hee

• I have spawner boart punched gtg blast king smack kill snipe night queen and boart

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.