Does CPS Matter much

• CPS Is Clips Per Second, if you want to get a CPS Counter, or a CPS Counter on your Minecraft screen here(needs Forge) https://www.guildcraft.org/threads/keystrokes-mod-review-and-download.31586/ anways the point is that CPS is a huge thing, but I want to know how do you Jitter Click to like 14 CPS? PLZ TELL

• It does to a sertain extent, for example if I were to average at 2-3CPS I wouldn't be getting the advantage over someone clicking at 8-9CPS BUT after about 6-7CPS minecraft doesn't register so many hit per second. This doesn't mean getting higher CPS doesn't increase your chance of getting the first hit (personally I think the first hit is most important.)

Hope this helped you understand a bit better.

• Aim AT LEAST above 6 cps. above that is decent. if u want a real advantage, u dont need like 14 cps, 9-10 cps would be fine, and work just as well, since minecraft can only register 10cps, so anything above that is pretty much useless.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.