5zig or LabyMod?

• Which do you prefer? I personally like labymod because of the minigames and the chat feature. I also like how much you can customize it. What do ya think?

-GMC

• BlockMania Administrator

I prefer 5zig now. Form what I've seen, more servers allow it, more so over LabyMod anyway

• BlockMania Administrator

Not gonna lie, I use LabyMod on servers that don't necessarily allow it because i'm way too lazy to switch versions, but 5zig is pretty nice, and like @Unknown said its allowed on most servers.

• i like laby better.

• I like 5zig because it has text shortcuts and stuff. Plus, I can use with forge mods.

• Owner

I don't like either because I'm salty that they added name-history features to both, which bypasses NameMC.

They've also both contacted us asking if we would put their capes on our site (while they have features that make our site obsolete right in the mod.)

• I mostly use 5zig bc of what @Quack said, beat me to it. But if I can't be bothered to wait 3 minutes for forge to load I'll just use Laby. I can also nick myself to my dream names and pretend to be original :P

• @Xoko said in 5zig or LabyMod?:

I mostly use 5zig bc of what @Quack said, beat me to it. But if I can't be bothered to wait 3 minutes for forge to load I'll just use Laby. I can also nick myself to my dream names and pretend to be original :P

Yeah, it takes roughly 87 years to load LOL

• @Choons I don't get the name-history things :slight_frown: but I prefer laby better. I tried 5zig, but it crashes

• Banned

I dont use either, lol but I have friends who use both and based on that I would go with LabyMod

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.