My thoughts on "Wannabe OG names"

• I am going to start off by saying that I mean no harm by this and do not wish to offend anybody but I would like to ask you all, why do people enjoy having names like ck0 and havinq? I have chosen 2 that nobody owns right now not to call people out, but I mean names in the same category. Some more examples would be like ci4, happeninq and 5i1. Once again I mean no harm by this and am just curious. Orial signing out(said it for the cringe)

• @orial bcuz they hard to get ;)

• @orial I took 782 and 932 because if they are numbers, they can be said in every language to ever exist.
    I don't know for unpronounceable usernames like h9t though.

• even though they're short and that's considered cool and desirable, they don't look too peachy up close.

~Unless they're all number or all letters some 3 character names look quite nice.
    ~Most usernames with q's for a's and o's are odd
    ~The x's in my opinion that replace a's and o's look pretty nice tbh
    @Galactxc for example (loaf u girl <3 )

• @Yukyo is my name OG D:

• @HeyFuckYouMojang it's easy to pronounce h9t

H-nine-t = Hninet

• Personally i think its a cycle of picking a random 3 char dropping it then someone else picking it up.

• @Zmoker7 no it's semi OG silly!

• smh ive never done that, never was interested in a name like that

• @Yukyo said in My thoughts on "Wannabe OG names":

even though they're short and that's considered cool and desirable, they don't look too peachy up close.

~Unless they're all number or all letters some 3 character names look quite nice.
    ~Most usernames with q's for a's and o's are odd
    ~The x's in my opinion that replace a's and o's look pretty nice tbh
    @Galactxc for example (loaf u girl <3 )

(ily tooooo ;3 <3)
    I chose Galactxc bc my usernames all relate to space/galaxy (as that is my name). But, ofc, the ign 'Galaxy' is taken. Galactxc is meant to be Galactic but that was taken...
    Also the same day I changed my user to Galactxc... @Sakvra changed her's to Sakvra I gave her that xDD ily Saku

• I'm ok with being a semi that people will have to google to understand rather than one of those things, ew. As for the question, no clue. If I wanted to pretend to be an og i'd just nick myself in labymod.

• When all the OG names run out, people resort to names that are complete gibberish.

• @RSPCA indeed

• @Yukyo thats lame what do you mean, ive never had a name before this XD i guess different views on what og means

• @Yukyo i got the OG Colten ;)

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.