What was this server's previous name?

• I'm not exactly sure but, i think i played here... Then the owner removed survival because of the lack of players on the server section. Though he made a mistake because there were a lot of players playing it in the other timezone, by removing survival 70% of the users quit... Few days later the server shut down.

One of the players i played on the server bought me a "VIP" rank, colored in neon green i believe. I think this is that server but re-created. I just now remembered this because of the way the website interface, also the namemc system, that used to be a part of the server website.

I might be wrong, but who knows.. Hopefully ill get an answer from 'ancient' players.

• "ancient"

i dunno bud. I lowkey have no idea how I found this server but it was before I knew that namemc existed. Maybe some random site and I was around for kitpvp like majority of the players still here =3=

• @Yukyo said in What was this server's previous name?:

"ancient"

i dunno bud. I lowkey have no idea how I found this server but it was before I knew that namemc existed. Maybe some random site and I was around for kitpvp like majority of the players still here =3=

@Yukyo Ey, there used to be casual & op pvp worlds. You'd access them from the hub like every other minigame server, though this was different.

• @Hypsandar oo sounds saucy

• I didin't know this server had a previous name. :o

• Owner

BlockMania has never had another name and we've never had another server connected to NameMC.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.