Death to all Western Penguins

• My favorite color is crimson red.

Hey folks, trying to be random. This site seems interesting. How am i doing so far? :ice_skate:

Newbie questions

I was recruited by a friend, is there a "recruitment" feature i could put his username at?

My profile is only reading skins i used for 4-6 months in total, any way to upload them?

The emoticon system is horrible, is it possible to select a few and use only those (Bookmark/fav system)?

• So, if i make a few replies here... Even if its me, this topic will be marked as popular... Intriguing..

Edit: Apparently a single reply was enough, this site doesn't have that much activity.

• well. The forums aren't really being posted on as much :c Although you got 4 views... I suppose it depends on the amount of views it got today seeing as there weren't many views these past few days and not as many people online to reply to boost the ranking of the thread~ i dunno

I love the colour red Cx
    (ps. you're pretty much the only one posting minecraft/blockmania/namemc related stuff// good job)

• @Hypsandar My favorite color is indigo, pink, black and white, yellow, blue, aqua, I have alot of favorite colors, but my most favorite color is pink :)

• @ThinkLaura said in Death to all Western Penguins:

@Hypsandar My favorite color is indigo, pink, black and white, yellow, blue, aqua, I have alot of favorite colors, but my most favorite color is pink :)

Few more colors and u'd name them all. :package:
    Though, i didn't have a favorite color either until i grew up more. I kept changing it all the time.

@Yukyo said in Death to all Western Penguins:

well. The forums aren't really being posted on as much :c Although you got 4 views... I suppose it depends on the amount of views it got today seeing as there weren't many views these past few days and not as many people online to reply to boost the ranking of the thread~ i dunno

I love the colour red Cx

Well, it does get daily activity which is decent enough.

@Yukyo said in Death to all Western Penguins:

(ps. you're pretty much the only one posting minecraft/blockmania/namemc related stuff// good job)

:dart:

• The emoticon system is horrible, is it possible to select a few and use only those (Bookmark/fav system)?

• My profile is only reading skins i used for 4-6 months in total, any way to upload them manually?

• I was recruited by a friend, is there a "recruitment" feature i could put his username at?

• I wish this forum was more popular. It's a shame that there aren't many people on it I personally think it's quite goooooood.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.