Staff Application - sfdsfdsd

• IGN: sfdsfdsd

What makes this server different from the rest?: I believe this server is unique due to the fact that it's simply a smaller community. You get to know more players and you see them more often than other players on larger servers. I think that this is beneficial to a staff member because they can become acquainted with other players which can lead to a better community.

What makes you different from the rest?: I don't think I'm much different from many players on this server, though I do have some skills I'd like to share. I believe that when it comes to interacting with other players I'm fairly relaxed and I can be quiet at times. I don't get upset over angry players and can control myself emotionally pretty well. Since this question relates the most to "maturity", I'd say I'm fairly mature though at times I can be sarcastic and I do joke around.

What experience do you have with being a member of the staff team? Three years ago I was a helper on ExplodingTNT's server "The Nova", and I was a builder as well. I resigned from the helper position so I could have more time building Skywars maps for the server so I wasn't ever demoted. I also resigned from the build team because the server simply began losing popularity and eventually Skywars was no more so I quit. You can easily learn a few things after being a staff member. You learn how to be responsible, I learned about time commitment and how important it is to be online.

That's all I've gotta say.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.