NameMC Website Suggestion

• My suggestion is to add a "Discord" part under "Social Media" on the NameMC Main Website, I know you can't actually redirect to a link for a discord but maybe on the click of the icon it would pop up a modal saying your discord account? I'm not sure if this would work out but I might as well suggest it :).

• I think this is a great idea! I would also personally like this suggestion taking place on NameMC :)

• Owner

@wot said in NameMC Website Suggestion:

My suggestion is to add a "Discord" part under "Social Media" on the NameMC Main Website, I know you can't actually redirect to a link for a discord but maybe on the click of the icon it would pop up a modal saying your discord account? I'm not sure if this would work out but I might as well suggest it :).

I know you can't actually redirect to a link for a discord

but maybe on the click of the icon it would pop up a modal saying your discord account?

???

• @Choons He is suggesting adding profiles for texting apps such as Discord where if you click it, it will redirect you to your username+number.

I think this idea is great. You can also choose to add the little codes to access certain channels as well instead of advertising and spamming the NameMC/Blockmania discord chat with them!

Maybe you can add your skype as well for people who don't use discord.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.