[MULTI-SUGGESTION] Multiple Suggestions

• FORUMS
    -------------------------------
    I have a suggestion so with the Groups sections for the forums that there would be one the community runs such as a Trusted User group that a few of the trusted members of the community run due to that it would help the forums due to the fact people who are trusted are modest about it but everyone likes to have power from being trusted.

NAMEMC
    -------------------------------
    The staff of NameMC should have something to define that and banned users or users that have been accused of hacking, scamming, etc should have it marked it could be like a SteamREP for Minecraft and it would bring more traffic to the NameMC website.

• Owner

1, What would the Trusted User group do? User groups are just private chats, like Facebook fan pages.

2, We don't condone account buying/selling/trading so we can't be obligated to accuse anyone of scamming or hacking or anything like that. Even if we did, it'd be way too much work to enforce it and look at proof. NameMC gets hundreds of thousands of users a week.

• @Choons

1. It would be like that but also would give them a way to show if you are getting information from them it's more likely to be credible. Just like your OWNER tag they could have one that is like a blue saying TRUSTED.

2. What I was trying to get at is like NameMC & BlockMania staff would get something saying they are staff there just to make their profile look good here so they are getting something out of being staff other than the power they get bragging rights about their awesome profile.

• Owner

@DUFC_Liam said in [MULTI-SUGGESTION] Multiple Suggestions:

@ Choons

1. It would be like that but also would give them a way to show if you are getting information from them it's more likely to be credible. Just like your OWNER tag they could have one that is like a blue saying TRUSTED.

But if I know them enough to give them a trusted rank, wouldn't I already know that they're trustworthy? Why do I need a reminder?

1. What I was trying to get at is like NameMC & BlockMania staff would get something saying they are staff there just to make their profile look good here so they are getting something out of being staff other than the power they get bragging rights about their awesome profile.

NameMC staff do have ranks on NameMC, but there's only two of us. BlockMania staff don't have anything to do with the site.

We may add a title for translators though.

• @Choons

1. The ranks aren't for staff to benefit from it's for users who are new to the forums and want to know who is trustworthy and likely a credible source.

2. I mean on the name search, not the forums. Also yeah I think that a title for translators would be good though.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.