**Pc builds**

• I'm surprised this has not been posted about yet but comment what your pc is and what is in it. I am curious to know what others use as every day computers. Also add if it runs minecraft good.

• BlockMania Administrator

Case: Fractal Define R5 Blackout Edition
    Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero Alpha Z170
    CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.2GHz
    CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GT
    PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz
    Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX 780Ti 3GB (Will be upgrading when newer cards aren't overpriced)
    Storage:
    1x Samsung 950 Pro 256GB M.2 NVMe SSD
    1x Samsung 850 EVO 128GB SATA III
    1TB WD 1TB 7200RPM

--Peripherals--

Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus RGB
    Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB
    Headphones: Astro A40TR

I don't think I forgot anything. No need for me to answer the Minecraft side of it. Really quiet overall, will be getting Noctua fans eventually to replace the stock fans on the CPU cooler, and 1 more for the front intake.

• This post is deleted!

• BlockMania Administrator

@TheTrueAvocado said in **Pc builds**:

@Unknown Wow that is godly. Mine isnt better but I do suggest adding some red lights inside of your case behind the fan so it glows and also other places in the case. At least I did that to mine and I think its pretty cool

I'm not necessarily someone who likes eye candy. A bit of glow is good, but nothing overpowering or flashing. You get sick of the cosmetics pretty quick unless you have a certain theme you're going for.

• Good point. But to be honest im the guy with the light up keyboard mouse and headset so I like lights especially when they all change at the same time it looks really cool.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.