A Player stole my Skin and ist now on place 3

• A Player stole my Skin and ist now on place 3
    WillDichKnuddeln did stole my Skin i did make dis and he is now with me Skin place 3
    can you place delete dis Skin from NameMC.

~Thanks DarkSturmklinge!

• @DarkSturmklinge You mean that Batman skin? I got that skin for myself too, thanks.

• 11th trending skin.
    • You should be happy, dedicated skin makers can;t get top 100 trending LMAO (That's like 1 person using it)
    • Once it's on the internet, it's fair use unless you copyright it. The things you put on the internet are in the Public Domain unless you do some fancy things to stop that.

http://fairuse.stanford.edu/overview/public-domain/welcome/

• @whule Is right, and can you please like fix your post because I could barely understand it, thanks.

• Banned

@SCARSDALE he's probably not english you fool don't know if it needs to be spelled out for you but judging by his name and his english he clearly is native to a different language idiot

• @prophunt you're a brilliant and observant individual unlike the other bafoons here. Kudos to you.

• @prophunt I mean, I didn't look at his name, but you can still go on google translate and get a clearer sentence than what he typed so yea..

• @Yukyo And can you get off everybody's dick? Like I call you out for being an idiot and then you're like taking everyone's side, gtfo already..

• @SCARSDALE Why are you such a triggered person. Get a life dude. Not my fault that I don't want to start drama everywhere, unlike you.

• @whule I completely get what you're saying, but I think it'd be nice if NameMC showed the original wearer of the skin/first person to wear it on the page for the respective skin. I would be pretty annoyed too if the original skin i've been wearing for years was taken and someone else got credit for it. I know it's just a skin, but it's still an art form, that's all i'm saying.

• @puhdgy it's the original already, the guy just modified 1 pixel and put it on his account and that version of the skin blew up in popularity.

• @Yukyo I'm not even trying to start anything, I'm just telling the truth bro. I'm sorry but yeah.

• Banned

@SCARSDALE dude you look david lopez not in a rude way though

• @DarkSturmklinge Hallo Sturmklinge. Leider wird es nicht möglich sein, Skins einfach so zu löschen, da erstens der Beweis auf dein Urheberrecht fehlt, und da zweitens weder Skins noch Namen von NameMC gelöscht / editiert werden.

• @SCARSDALE sometimes what you think is the truth isn't necessary. Thanks for the consideration.

• @HeyFuckYouMojang Either way, a link to the original skin wearer for a skin page would be cool.

• Owner

@puhdgy said in A Player stole my Skin and ist now on place 3:

@whule I completely get what you're saying, but I think it'd be nice if NameMC showed the original wearer of the skin/first person to wear it on the page for the respective skin. I would be pretty annoyed too if the original skin i've been wearing for years was taken and someone else got credit for it. I know it's just a skin, but it's still an art form, that's all i'm saying.

It does do that. People just modify them slightly and then re-upload them.

Mojang says in the terms that skins are meant to be shared and if you upload it to their website then you do not have rights to stop people from using it, so we don't enforce it.

We intend to eventually have a way to upload skins on their own which will give people more obvious credit for uploading them but there's still nothing stopping people from uploading skins from other sites or modifying them.

(And this is far from unique to NameMC, there are dozens of MUCH larger skin websites that also let you copy skins and don't enforce copycats or theft of skins.)

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.