Ban Appeal

• Banned

I was told where to make a ban appeal and I did so and haven't gotten any sort of response and was just wondering if I'm ever going to get a response.

• That depends on what server you're making a ban appeal for. Are you talking about the NameMC sponsored server or another network?

• @Vhisper if it would be for an other network, he would really be retarded.

• Owner

It says on the appeal that you'll only get a response if you were accepted.

I already told you several times that I'm not going to unban you, making an appeal will not help because I'm the one that reads the appeals.

• Owner

@abysmal said in Ban Appeal:

@Vhisper if it would be for an other network, he would really be retarded.

It happens regularly.

• Banned

@Choons so I don't get accepted yet I got perm banned for a reason that's not even in the rules? extremely fair my good sir

• Banned

not to mention we both know you just used that reason so you could get rid of me because you didn't like me.

• Banned

gets banned for abusing /report after you told me to report a staff member if i thought they were being abusive, gets banned permanently since december, you literally only banned me to get rid of me and most likely you told me to do that as a reason to ban me and you're gonna say " oh well im the owner of the server so my server my rules " maybe I wasn't aware after reading the rules that if i were to jokingly report a staff member after you told me to i'd be banned permanently and the only thing you can say, im not gonna unban you, even though its completely unfair from my POV

• Banned

only reason I won't get unbanned is because you're the owner and you can decide everything which is ridiculous because you're basically just some guy who's mad with power.

• Owner

@prophunt said in Ban Appeal:

only reason I won't get unbanned is because you're the owner and you can decide everything which is ridiculous because you're basically just some guy who's mad with power.

You're right, it's totally crazy that the owner of the server that created it and pays for it is allowed to do whatever they want. That's fucking nuts! That's like if someone who owned a house was allowed to say who can and cannot live in it. Fascism!

gets banned for abusing /report after you told me to report a staff member if i thought they were being abusive, gets banned permanently since december

From the rules:
    "Just because a rule isn't specifically listed here does not mean we are not allowed to punish for it. But we will do our very best to keep the rules up-to-date and fair."

I never once said to use /report to report staff. I linked you the rules post and told you to report them if you felt they were abusing. If you had actually read it you would have seen the giant link at the top that leads to a report form for reporting staff abuse. Right after that it explains how /report is for reporting hackers.

Even if this were a democracy and it wasn't completely reasonable for me to do whatever I want on my owner server, you still didn't get banned for making one false report against a staff member. I banned you after you argued about it and disagreed about how it should work after I told you not to do it.

• Banned

@Choons so you say you banned me for arguing with you after saying you banned me for abusing /report? make up your mind broseph

• Banned

@Choons there is a difference between arguing with someone and arguing with someone against something I believe is not fair, see the thing is you could've simply said hey prophunt my main man can you piss off and go complain on the forums about what you think is unfair, but you banned me about arguing with what I believe is unfair and you don't let me have a say in anything and just fucking gave me the quick perm ban and threw me down the trash broselini

• Banned

and i bet if this was anyone else you would've handled it completely different but you handled it this was because I know you didn't like me and like I said, you just used this as an excuse to get rid of me because you had a specific hatred in your feelings for me, and now you just say this shit on the forums and twitter because you are trying to look professional as to why you permed me but honestly i find it absolutely unfair and the fact that even though I deserve an unban I don't get it because you're the owner and no one can do shit about that, yeah thats right bud I said it for you.

• Banned

and i know you aren't gonna unban me because you're selfish and have always hated me, even when you can't see the simplicity in this arguement and see how I deserve to be unbanned but im still gonna fight for it because I deserve it but will never get it

• Banned

not to mention the reason you banned me is still not even in the rules and this was in December, which really shows that you don't care about your server if you're gonna ban someone for that and not even add it to the rules to warn other players shows how incredibly lazy you are. And is the server you even promised to all those people who donated even up yet lol?

• BlockMania Administrator

you're still talking?

• Banned

@mooshroom yeah and you're still responding

• @prophunt They said they are not going to unban you they have also said in the rules if it's not stated you can still be punished.. If you are going to complain feel free to join another community...

• Banned

@DUFC_Liam i want to see you explain how im complaining, im simply stating my argument to why I deserve an unban, and i could honestly care less if choons doesn't unban me because he knows I didn't deserve a perm ban but he won't unban me, and i bet you didn't even read everything i said, i bet you just like riding the staff dicks

• @prophunt Because they have already said they are not going to unban you... Try again in a few month, The person who pays for it has said they are not allowing you to join their server.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.