can we all be friends now?

• I'm tired.

Can everyone just forget about the whole rep for rep/spam ordeal and the "Sorry..." post?
    That all happened quite a while ago and people are still arguing. You can be on either side of the argument, but nobody can agree with everything and we just have to all be able to see everyone else's side and know when to forgive. Or, at least punish accordingly and move on.

So far we've gotten to the "punish accordingly" part.

I don't even know how an honest apology thread turned into a flame war with passive-aggressiveness, slurs, deleted posts, and random downvotes, but that definitely was unnecessary and shouldn't have happened. Most everything said in that argument was just downright immature, both from the members who use the site and the creators and admins of it.

We just need to
    understaaaaand
    and
    breaaaathe
    and be all
    peaaaaceful.

I don't want any negativity or arguing in the comments/replies/rest of this thread/whatever you call it. Nobody wants any more fighting and like I said before, we just need to accept our different views and move on. It doesn't matter if you don't like me, you can still agree with this post. Or, if you disagree, you can ignore it instead of saying so in the comments. All is part of being mature.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope we can avoid this kind of thing in the future.

• Rules are rules... I believe they were aware of the consequences due to their subsequent actions.. Props to them for coming out and "apologizing."

• "Friends" there is no way in hell I'll be friends with remix.

• BlockMania Administrator

@Nadri Acquaintance?

• Fighting over online issues is just bs.

Holding grudges sucks. Take it from me. I'm tired of seeing people arguing and being mean. It's getting really tiring.

I don't know y'all on a personal level but you are all fun and creative and amazing and UGHHHH
    let's just move on.

Thank you @meeppikmin for making this post.

• @Nadri what'd she do to you?

• @whule she made me turn into her dog, she continued to fight me. She said "ily" which is fucking disgusting. She gives me a tumor and autism. Happy or not I'm not gonna give a damn anymore. I'll just let it go.

• Somebody finally said it. There was no need to further argue. There was no need to dispute with the staff who were just enforcing rules. There was no need for all those extra hateful comments. They apologised, the situation was dealt with and now we should move on.
    Oh, and if you don't want to be friends with someone, then just ignore them. Give them constructive criticism if you want. Insults are pointless.

• I agree.
    However, people are going to argue and argue. But let's try to convince most people.
    The grave digging, the rep spam. Both are of which wrong but it's in the past and arguing won't do anything.

• @Nadri Oh shit lmao, it happened to me too. I really didn't care tho ... sooooo:

Quote: "
    Me:You need serious help.
    Her: No I don't! I need your love to cure me! I'm dying cause you're not admitting that we're e-dating."
    @Remixx

• Banned

This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.