(!) Forum Game (!) What is the cringiest skin you ever wore?

• It's simple just say the cringiest skin you ever wore. I wore this Herobrine skin wearing the cloths of SkyDoesMinecraft back when I was little. What's your story?

:>>>>

• I was doing some texture making back in around 2013, I chop 'n' shopped a blaze into a skin and gave it red eyes. Looked too mainstream. I wore it for about 2 years. I've only ever worn my own skins, so nothing's been too cringy as-such. I made a deformed Alex and a 'twat' once and wore that on my alt.

• @Czechia A whale in a suit, I don't wear too much cringy stuff.
    (I dont think, unless for a meme, worn anything except for whale and solid/vivid colour skins.)

• :flag_cz: interesting very interesting :>.

Any other stories?

• I used to wear a...uhm..i forgot... I deleted my skins..
    I'd say the skin that the hacker of my account was able to change my skin to, is the cringiest, b/c tbh even though some of my skins were considered cringey, I would still wear them anyways and i'm not EMBARRASSED over it.
    Another skin was prolly the one my SISTER changed it to when we shared the account. She changed it to a pokemon trainer...

• the skins I wore when i first got minecraft

i've never worn one of the weird pastel flowery boys with the eyelashes and the sweaters though so that's good those are horrible

• I made a all black skin once. it was so bold.

• A Tiger animal in a blue hoodie, it looked pretty gross.

• @Czechia said in (!) Forum Game (!) What is the cringiest skin you ever wore?:

It's simple just say the cringiest skin you ever wore. I wore this Herobrine skin wearing the cloths of SkyDoesMinecraft back when I was little. What's your story?

:>>>>

I've had some cringey skins. But none of them are as cringey as your spelling.

OHOOHOHOH
    dun hate plesh I just joke arundd ;3;

• @Galactxc r00d ;3;

Clothes*

• Probably my very first skin. When I first got Minecraft (December 2013) lots of people were obsessing over Herobrine n' stuff AND GUESS WHO HAPPENED TO JOIN THAT FANDOM yes me ok yikes

I watched lots of Minecraft videos back then (Mainly Orepros ah yes back when they had 400k) and they had a few videos that had to do with 'Herobrines Mom' me being the idiot that I was back then thought that it was the coolest thing in the world, lone behold my first Minecraft skin being Herobrine's Mom.

Link to skin-Herobrine's Mom Skin
    Link to video- Herobine's Mom Video

• @Grxnge I've seen some pretty cringy skins in my lifetime, but this one is certainly one of the worst lmaoo

• I believe that is was something along the lines of this. I really do wonder what I was thinking when I decided to use this

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.