Do you believe E-dating is okay to do?

• hi.

I'm just asking a simple question, Do you think E-Dating is okay to do? I'd say no because the person who you are "dating" can be far away and most likely you won't meet them in the future, unless you plan something but that's if you want to take it THAT far.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• its not ok...

• noooppeee!

• Definitely not

1. they could be not who they say they are
    2. you'll never get to meet them
    3. what's the point if you don't see the possibility of marrying them.
    4. you'll be seen as little kids if you go around on a video game COUGHminecraft

• @Remixx You would definitely e-date you disgusting e-girl we all know this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

E-dating is bad, disgusting. E-date in private, don't shove it into my face/the public.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• tired of these ethots walking around with no armor on and calling each other 'daddy'

• its not okay LMAO i mean like all the other reasons above. When i was a retarded e-girl
    i dated this hoe ilyxbri lMAO and we broke up bc he was telling my friends to kill themselves bc i played with them and was getting mad at me when i played with other ppl. We started dating again bc iwas stupid and felt bad but his ign was ilyxbri by then.anYWAYS he got matching skins with some random e-girl and always got mad at me if i complained about that so LIKEEEEEEEEE LOL
    im stupid. never e-dating again tho sometimes i really feel like it lMAO when im bored ;)

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.