When did you guys start playing minecraft?

• I just want to know, considering most people are pretty new.
    I started 23, August, 2013.
    If you don't know how to check when you started, all you have to do is go to account.mojang.com and sign in.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• 0_1492396682649_upload-c2922c4e-d8fc-4ca9-9587-34e664f11822

Almost a year from when @Remixx joined.. lol

• 0_1492403657620_Screen Shot 2017-04-16 at 9.32.52 PM.png

It's surprising that it's actually been that long.

I think I might need to find something better to do with my life.

I just realized also that you and I joined 4 days apart from each other.

• Owner

I tried it when the first Indev version came out in like 2009 I think, and then came back later when Alpha came out.

I first played on a local server with my brother (@remkit) and my friend until we joined Reddit's public "Chaos" server which was basically no-rules open PVP and Roxbot's red/blue deathban servers.
    At this time you still couldn't take damage in multiplayer.

One night in December of 2010 we were all ready to play on the chaos server, chaos.nerd.nu and some dickweed crashed it with an exploit and it was down all night so my brother started looking on Reddit for other servers and that's how we found MinecraftPVP - I don't know if hclewk (the owner) was the one who made the post but we joined then and the next day he reset the map because a patch came out that fixed up Multiplayer and made it so you could actually take damage and thus, PVP in Minecraft was born. (and it was the glitchiest piece of crap ever.)

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• my birthday. 2015

• BlockMania Administrator

Late 2011.

• @Keui Its strange how we joined so close together xD

• Owner

PSA: be careful about posting your exact join date, that's information that Mojang will sometimes ask for when you try to recover a lost account and could potentially be used to hack into yours.

• Mid 2014

• summer of 2015

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.