Harry Potter fans unite...

• Any of you Harry Potter fans? I know I am.
    I'm doing this as a18 years anniversary (Don't ask) so here are some facts I know that you probably didn't:

1. Bellatrix means "Female warrior" in latin.
    2. Neville is also the chosen one.
    3. Sirius is related to Draco Malfoy.
    4. Neville becomes the Herbology teacher.
    5. These were some of the original names of the characters before Rowling changed them: Hermione Puckle, Neville Puff, Draco Spinks, Lily Moon (Luna Lovegood), Madhari Patil, and Mati Patil.
    6. Fred and George Weasley were born on April fools day (April 1st).
    7. Fred and George threw snowballs at Voldemorts face since in the first book (Philosophers stone/Sorcerors stone) they were punished at Christmas because they threw snowballs at the back of Professor Quirell's turban.
    8. Lupin was posthumously awarded the Order of Merlin, First Class, the first werewolf to ever receive this honor.
    9. Rowling almost killed off Ron "out of sheer spite."
    10. Voldemort was 71 years old when he died in the Battle of Hogwarts.
    11. Arthur Weasley was supposed to die in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, but was replaced with Sirius.
    12. Harry, Ron, and Hermione all got their own Chocolate Frog cards.
    13. Rowling killed Hedwig because it represented the loss of innocence and security, and her fate marked the end of Harry's childhood.

These are just some of the facts I will announce. Have a nice day!
    (And yes I know this isn't to do with minecraft or Blockmania but oh well).

• RAVENCLAW FOR LIFE FUCK YEAHHHHHHH

• im a half harry potter fan c:

• OOOO HARRY POTTER!
    runs to the other side of the room to the JSE, Dan & Phil, Markimoo fan club

NOPE

• How long does an owl live?

Six and a half books.

• Man.. it sounds like I'm missing out on a lot by not having read anything from the harry potter series. Also, don't worry about posting stuff not related to minecraft or blockmania. By this point, I don't think any of the posts on this forum relate to minecraft or blockmania.

• @Sonarize Thanks for telling me that! I'll keep a note of that in my head <3

• YUSS I LOOVEEE HP

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.