Aiir New Skins 4/9/17

• Heyy, It's Aiir, Again :100:. Quick Update. 4 newly made skins!! Be sure to check them out.
    mine.ly/aiir

:confused: Also, There have been players claiming my skins recently. I just want to make sure you know who.
    -Christhepinenut
    -SouledIn
    -tbhally
    Do Not Hate on these players I've listed, I will deal with it myself!
    I don't want any misunderstanding. These people claimed my skins as theirs. As a skin designer, we put in hard work into these skins and for other players to come in and take them, it really annoys us. As always, Have a good day, and I'm always available on Hypixel, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask here or there.

I will no longer be posting my skins on Minecraftskins or any other website.

-Thank you.

• I mean, imo, no one can avoid skin stealers. The most credit you could probably do is mark your skins with a recognizable symbol.
    eg:
    0_1491779521746_upload-0f06057c-99be-465e-8bf7-88fe7e9f471c

But hey, what do I know about making skins? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• @Kalyne I could, But it could make the skin look unfinished or there were skin difficulties in the making. Even if I did add a symbol or something to mark it, it still won't stop the others. Thanks though. Just gotta live with it, I guess.:exclamation:

• Banned

@Aiir It's not that it would stop others from taking it though. It would work out for your situation because if you claimed that they 'stole or claimed' one of your skins ( that you made obv) and all of your skins had a symbol on them (that were the same) people could see that you were telling the truth har...

c;

• Aiir are you making your skins tf? Your skins are so good<3.

• srsly can u can tell me :100: best skins

• srsly can u*

• This post is deleted!

• @qKendall Yes, I make all of my skins.

• This post is deleted!

• @Strrawberry Yea, I've started doing that lately, Thanks! <3

• Banned

@Aiir yw! c:

• @Aiir I will no longer be posting my skins on Minecraftskins or any other website besides NameMc.*
    Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.