help me snipe a name

• imma try to get an og name ill pay $ for someone to snipe a name for me

• This topic is not allowed here. Go do something productive instead of trying to get a "og name" to impress e-friends that may be 37 with children. Seriously bro, spend that money for a greater cause or some shit like donating. @idkbro

• why does anyone bother getting og names

Like if you think about it, if you see someone with an og name you know they either have been playing for many years, or they wasted their life paying way too much money and sniping a random word name at 3am on a wednesday night; and you can usually tell the difference pretty easily. So having an og name actually would make people think worse about you.

• @meeppikmin said in help me snipe a name:

why does anyone bother getting og names

Like if you think about it, if you see someone with an og name you know they either have been playing for many years, or they wasted their life paying way too much money and sniping a random word name at 3am on a wednesday night; and you can usually tell the difference pretty easily. So having an og name actually would make people think worse about you.

Though I agree with you, it would be "...sniping a random word name at 3am on a Wednesday morning..." not night. ;)

• @DoorFrame in this day and age 3am is considered nighttime

• @meeppikmin said in help me snipe a name:

@DoorFrame in this day and age 3am is considered nighttime

It may be considered nighttime, but it is technically early in the morning. :)

• @DoorFrame that's only because of man-made concepts

morning is sunrise

• "snipe" a name.... nice

• @whule said in help me snipe a name:

This topic is not allowed here. Go do something productive instead of trying to get a "og name" to impress e-friends that may be 37 with children. Seriously bro, spend that money for a greater cause or some shit like donating. @idkbro

yus!
    DONATE
    #FREETHESLIME

• @Galactxc lmao

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.