Minecraft Updates...

• Are so bad right now, they're literally trying to add pvp by removing it. lol

• No, they're trying to stop 12 year olds from jitter clicking with no skill and giving themselves arthritis.

They actually added some strategy

• @Paradiscal said in Minecraft Updates...:

No, they're trying to stop 12 year olds from jitter clicking with no skill and giving themselves arthritis.

You know that "jitter click with no skill" is contradictory right? Plus, it doesn't give you arthritis. If you had any knowledge of what arthritis is, you'd know this.

Sure, it added some strategy, but it also removed everything we've previously learned/created with the previous PvP (i.e. Rod combos, strafing+counter-strafing, block-hitting, w-tapping, s-tapping, Anti KB techniques, clicking techniques etc.) and replaced them with: swing miss shield block (repeat). Or.... hit every single arrow shot, but it doesn't matter since shields block 100% of projectiles if facing in a 60 degree radius...

Personally I hate the new updates. (Just IMO)

• @DoorFrame said in Minecraft Updates...:

@Paradiscal said in Minecraft Updates...:

No, they're trying to stop 12 year olds from jitter clicking with no skill and giving themselves arthritis.

You know that "jitter click with no skill" is contradictory right? Plus, it doesn't give you arthritis. If you had any knowledge of what arthritis is, you'd know this.

Sure, it added some strategy, but it also removed everything we've previously learned/created with the previous PvP (i.e. Rod combos, strafing+counter-strafing, block-hitting, w-tapping, s-tapping, Anti KB techniques, clicking techniques etc.) and replaced them with: swing miss shield block (repeat). Or.... hit every single arrow shot, but it doesn't matter since shields block 100% of projectiles if facing in a 60 degree radius...

Personally I hate the new updates. (Just IMO)

100% agreed. Honestly they're ruining PvP more each update; that's why I still stick to 1.7 servers to PvP.

• BlockMania Administrator

Thankfully I've done all my PVP back in 2013-2014. Only thing I care about is PVM now.

• @DoorFrame

I get you, but bungeecord is giving an unfair advantage to new players. And if you're good at pvp genuinely, you should be able to adapt. As Choons stated yesterday on blockmania, the pvp is configurable on servers. Eventually they will update. I personally use 1.8 on hypixel and in pvp to stop disadvantages for me, but everyone would be equal with the new combat. If a server decides to update, I'm with them.

• I loved the combat update, as well as every update since Microsoft bought it.
    I'm not trying to say 1.8 is bad either because most people would interpret it that way.

• 1.7.10 is what I mainly use.

• @Orial A lot of people do but a lot of people who like it never experienced soup pvp etc.

@Flash Same

• ewww pvp

• @wyz I honestly have tried it all and I still like 1.9 better, for most gamemodes. I think that 1.8 pvp is better for skywars and pvp while using healing items; soup, heal pots, etc.

• @Orial said in Minecraft Updates...:

@wyz I honestly have tried it all and I still like 1.9 better, for most gamemodes. I think that 1.8 pvp is better for skywars and pvp while using healing items; soup, heal pots, etc.

fair enough maybe you just weren't as into it

• @wyz true

• The new pvp is more strategic. And that appeals to people, some people.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.