Need Help!

• So... I don't know whether my Minecraft account is locked or whatever, but for some reason, I'm unable to log in.

I let my friend use my account to PvP on another server, and then one day it randomly just stopped working. I changed my password the day before, and I gave him a new one since Mojang emailed us saying that we needed to change the password to our account. I have tried clicking the "forgot password" within the launcher and on the Mojang website. Both don't work. So, I've tried emailing Mojang and now I'm waiting for a reply.

It's gonna be awhile till someone actually looks at my email, so I was wondering if anyone of you guys knew the reason to why my account is acting like this. BTW I'm not sure if I put this thread in the correct section, but oh well...

• @Rihannna What happens when you try to log in, does it show any error?

• @Rihannna try forgot your password and it'll send an email with a new password to the registered address

• @meeppikmin "I have tried clicking the "forgot password" within the launcher and on the Mojang website. Both don't work. So, I've tried emailing Mojang and now I'm waiting for a reply."

• BlockMania Administrator

"I let my friend use my account to PvP on another server, and then one day it randomly just stopped working."
    There's your problem.

• Banned

@Rihannna i lended my account to my friend and she hacked my accounts the
    "i let my friend use my account to PvP on another server, then one day it just randomly stopped working" is ur problem hAr ripperoni just get a new account if ur account doesnt work anymore and never share ur account details.

• Banned

@Strrawberry uh i accidently replied to the wrong person

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.