WHAT'S UP? I'M PURPLESWORD.

• Hey, I'm purplesword. You may or may not know me.

I've been part of the minecraft community for 5 years and have visited many many servers from factions, to survival to mini-game networks and so on. I've been here for a long time and I've watched this community grow in many different ways on multiple occasions throughout the history of minecraft. I used to be staff on Mineplex which is very large minecraft mini-game network while it was still the most popular minecraft server. I was part of their staff team for over a year and I have played a fairly important role within the staff team having banned thousands of hackers in my time. I'm an extremely competitive player when it comes to any mini-games but at the same time, I'm very friendly and always willing to help out and make a difference. If you see me around you should say 'Moo' no questions just do it. like seriously just say 'moo' and I will likely respond.

Thanks for reading!!

• Hey dude. Welcome to the community.

• redsword*

:^)

• Hey Moo xD
    I'm also friends with you on Mineplex
    Will always say moo when I see u
    Lol 😆

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nice job helping the community and Mineplex!!!

• @NotEnder NU. BAD.

• This post is deleted!

• Hey, welcome the NameMC Community forums! Congrats on your achievements as staff on Mineplex!

• This post is deleted!

• Are you as dank as https://twitter.com/prpl_z ?

and ty for the follow xoxo <3

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.