Exploit/Computer cheating

• the man toggles and uses a 4 block reach and easily gets away with it, and when i try to respond to choon's sarcastic remarks, i get muted for an hour. what do you expect from someone who loses their shit to a kid like that, whos probably gonna toggle now that he knows he can get away with it, and then gets some smartass response from an owner? how hard is it to get an anticheat? its beta, sure, but even beta servers have anticheats?!?!? caught me off guard, what server gets bypassed by a reach like that, and the person still isnt banned or wasnt even autobanned/kicked? no screensharing because they're "smart". people can toggle, you know. hope this kid gets banned, lol. hard to use /report when someone is critting you out with reach, and will probably toggle off when i drop, and then walks off without getting ss'd or even punished.

• disregard this pointless post, ill let someone else rant about this when the server gets more players somehow (?) ya me harte de esta porqueria :v

• Owner

I told you, as I tell everyone, to USE /REPORT - DON'T CALL PEOPLE OUT IN CHAT OR IT WASTES OUR TIME.

You kept talking about it in chat after I asked you to stop so I muted you.

And again... 4 blocks is the normal range. It's 3.6 blocks so if someone's 4 blocks away from you, you can hit them. Saying he's using "4-block reach" doesn't help us.

Additionally, you've been on the server since I opened it this morning so you should know that I've been working on other things... I can't just code a new anticheat in one afternoon in the middle of trying to fix everything else.

You chose to play on a server that says it's in beta pretty much every where you walk, that's on you.

to a kid like that, whos probably gonna toggle now that he knows he can get away with it

He wouldn't know anything if you used /report.

• Owner

And what are you even saying...

no screensharing because they're "smart". people can toggle, you know. hope this kid gets banned, lol. hard to use /report when someone is critting you out with reach, and will probably toggle off when i drop, and then walks off without getting ss'd or even punished.

Are you saying that once he knows we're investigating him he'll toggle off?

WOW, YOU DON'T SAY!?

It's almost like you shouldn't make it obvious that you suspect him of hacks or he'll stop hacking. If only there was some way to REPORT him and alert admins without him seeing it.

• slow claps

provoke someone with sarcastic ass remarks, muting them when they respond negatively. how is that even... and you talk to everyone like that? jesus christ.

so not 4 block reach? so all the modules in ghost clients and hacked clients are wrong? 4 block reach is default reach? oh my god. point is, its reach, i couldnt touch the man, and he had no speed particles.

i was talking about him after he logged off. im literally losing brain cells from this. people were saying you replaced the kitpvp server with a beta server? and even the kitpvp server before that didnt have any anticheat either? oh. my. god.

• and i mean that he will turn off his hacks after i die. you act like this terminology is completely foreign to you.

just standing out, is the fact that you are a rude, unprofessional owner. its your server? great to hear. you can do whatever you want on it? awesome. you drive the players off with your attitude, and how you respond to inquiries, expecting them to passively get shoved around by your words? fine. good luck man.

• Owner

Does being sarcastic change the validity of my point?

I muted you for continuing to call out the hacker in chat after I told you to use /report and stop talking about him in public chat.

point is, its reach, i couldnt touch the man, and he had no speed particles.

Well I didn't investigate it because I was busy and you didn't /report him, see above. So I have no opinion on whether or not he was hacking when he fought you.

and i mean that he will turn off his hacks after i die. you act like this terminology is completely foreign to you.

Yet you typed up a storm about how he was hacking... Why couldn't you have used /report instead of typing that? It would have been shorter if anything.

just standing out, is the fact that you are a rude, unprofessional owner. its your server? great to hear. you can do whatever you want on it? awesome. you drive the players off with your attitude, and how you respond to inquiries, expecting them to passively get shoved around by your words? fine. good luck man.

Thanks. You're right, I can. I'm not trying to "shove you around with my words", you're the one that decided to make this post on my public forum to get me to respond to it.

people were saying you replaced the kitpvp server with a beta server? and even the kitpvp server before that didnt have any anticheat either? oh. my. god.

Haven't you been playing here for like a month?

• i have been playing around that time, yes. and all the time ive played there has been no anticheat, and at this rate, it probably will never happen either. i said the kitpvp replacement thing because i wasnt sure

the shoved around thing, thats what you EXPECT THEM TO DO. you are sarcastic, and rude to them. you'll get what you plant. you wont get people who are spineless and get thrown around like paper bags.

whether or not i report it, you were aware, and you said you were busy so shrug why try to defend yourself on the ground that i didnt report it using /report? also saying that bit about sarcasm changing your point. it doesnt, no, but either way your point is flawed, as i pointed above. if you want to be uptight and only respond to reports using /report, then ight, im not sure how thats gonna work with other people.

im not in any staff team, im not in any type of lineup that requires me to be orderly, and make short and concise reports. thats not my job. cant expect that from players, and we both know that very well, especially if you treat them the way you do. first time i complain of a hacker in chat, and i get muted for an hour! and i got muted because i kept on talking like, a few lines after you 'warned' me. you dont seem to grasp the concept, that once I DIED, HE WOULD TOGGLE (TURN HIS HACKS ON/OFF). IF I STOPPED AND REPORTED HIM, I WOULDVE DIED, AND THE REPORT WOULD BE IN VAIN, EVEN IF I STOPPED TO TYPE IN CHAT, I WOULDVE STILL DIED. WE WERE TALKING AFTER HE LOGGED OUT, AND YOU DIDNT BOTHER TO CHECK IF THE DUDE WAS EVEN ONLINE TO BE SEEING WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. anyways, heres the logs from my folder. note this was after he logged out

[00:18:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [YES]<§fjosxph§r> the fuck.
    [00:19:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [YES]<§fjosxph§r> then why do people
    [00:19:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [YES]<§fjosxph§r> nvm
    [00:19:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Krim][Owner] <? §4Choons§r> it's 3.6 so you can hit on the 4th block
    [00:19:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [YES]<§fjosxph§r> my point
    [00:19:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] HarvehOG has just earned the achievement [Getting Wood]
    [00:19:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [?]<§fScroll§r> Yeah
    [00:19:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [YES]<§fjosxph§r> he was using blatant ass reach
    [00:19:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Krim][Owner] <? §4Choons§r> well talking about it in public chat
    [00:19:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [YES]<§fjosxph§r> and i could spit on that shit
    [00:19:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Krim][Owner] <? §4Choons§r> is a fuckin great idea
    [00:19:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [YES]<§fjosxph§r> pathetic
    [00:19:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§fCoal§r> choons im like 90% sure it's the 29356095023952306th time
    [00:19:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Krim][Owner] <? §4Choons§r> that won't waste our time at all
    [00:19:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [YES]<§fjosxph§r> lmao
    [00:19:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [YES]<§fjosxph§r> ight.
    [00:19:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [YES]<§fjosxph§r> ill do it more then
    [00:19:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [?]<§fSharkHCF§r> m
    [00:19:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§fCosmicEclipseHD§r> hi coal
    [00:19:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [YES]<§fjosxph§r> he literally logs out
    [00:19:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§fCosmicEclipseHD§r> screenie?
    [00:19:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§fCoal§r> hi CosmicEclipseHD
    [00:19:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have been muted for 1h 0m 0s

nice eh? good warning from you. especially after i say "he literally logs out". 11/10 sarcasm and way to encourage someone to stop doing something. seems like you got offended quickly and tossed aside what i was blatantly saying about him logging out. im insufferable, yeah, im toxic as fuck towards people i dont like. but you own this server, not sure how you plan to be insufferable and run a server too

anyways, not justifying my actions, i shouldve disconnected and dropped this server earlier, played another one or something

you respond to people so abruptly with sarcasm that its upsetting. if the owner is rude, staff will be rude, bad ambient, and we all know how the rest goes. cant expect people to follow your rules, the way you 'enforce' them.

w/e, cant argue with someone thats backed up by his empire of a steady under 50 playerbase. lock this thread or whatever, drop your final word, owner jazz. waste of time. you just nitpick my post and look for excuses, take my words out of context and put them against me, and completely ignore the fact that you're a very insufferable individual, running a server and tossing aside any negative feedback that comes your way.

• holy fuck lmao, 4 block reach is possible fucking test it yourself before you say shit, I could honestly 5 block legit xdddddd no need to waste a owners time on this shit, every fucking mod, admin, builder, owner and etc will say "use /report" fucking do it idiot. Did you also mention the fact that you said "He'll toggle off once he kills me" haven't you heard of kit pvp I'm presuming no because there is literally more than 2 people and he can toggle on other people please have common sense before posting this shit and doing some research on shit like "what's the max reach in Minecraft" or something like that. This is so depressing to see. @josxph

• im too lazy to read this, but u should honestly listen to @MassiveChoons, dont yell for staff spamming saying "STAFF TP" jesus fuck, thats why they invented /report

• ignoring the ignorant people above, reach is reach, thats my point with the 4 block jazz

if you played that day, we were on a raid type of server, not kits.

• I couldnt edit my above post, heres the new one

ignoring the ignorant people above, reach is reach, thats my point with the 4 block jazz, if its wrong, sue me, point is i couldnt touch him.

if you played that day, we were on a raid type of server, not kits. @Nadri

if you immediately insult me, call me an idiot, and state the most generic responses, just because the owner has your same point that you probably put 0 research into... then that's the sheeple this owner wants you to be. im actually not joining the server again, unless my lady says otherwise, because my criticism on the owner being borderline rude is overlooked, and my words go in vain, and chances are, so will everyone else with a point that the owner doesnt agree in.

he'd rather be childish and defend his sarcasm/respond with MORE sarcasm, and not take into consideration maybe getting an anticheat or some way to prevent players from toggling continuously.

the owner sets the precedent of being rude, players follow, as seen above.

you folks will see the pattern one day. if not, then go ahead and become the great members of society that you guys are primed to be!

• just accept the punishment

• @whule i have no punishment atm. thanks for reading the thread.

• oh nvm then xP

• "Couldn't Touch him" ever heard of W tapping? S tapping? A and D tapping? Nope. I'll give you a good explaination what it is. It's where you take more knock back and the other player who is either s tapping w tapping etc will make it seem like they are hacking and having "reach" okay. Do your shitty research please.

• @Nadri im fully aware of w tapping, and s tapping, ive made combo montages before, and i potpvp alot.

• once again couldnt edit my abive post this is my new one.

@Nadri w tapping resets sprint, makes the other person take more kb, s tapping prevents the other person from touching you. a and d tapping is random, left to circumstances. im rather good at both, and i did both that time.

even if i didnt stap or wtap, or anytap, which im 100% sure i tapped all my keys, thank you very much, i still couldnt touch him, and his reach was rather obvious :o

• this thread is a shit show :^)

• Isn't that fucking nice, reach is what 4 blocks is according to what you said? If that's the case then the fucking player is better than you Jesus fucking Christ don't need to cry to some random who killed you. You care for Minecraft way too much.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.