Website Suggestion

• Hello,
    My Suggestion is pretty useful. Under the Minecraft Servers section of the website, there should be a search querie for servers. Finding Minecraft Servers in a specified search, such as :
    ✕ Version
    ✕ Gamemode
    (The Server Lists could also be alphabeticalized)
    ( Listed from Most Popular/Top/Most Players)
    ( Also could be listed from most likes given by users)
    All these options available to be used be the user when looking for (a) Minecraft Server(s)
    Also,
    It would be nice to implement features when creating a new threads/topic you are able to apply color code, size, bolding, etc. ( This applies Globally)
    Thank You.

• Sounds great :)
    Maybe they should add that idea in.

• So a list of every server? hmm. sounds nice to have haha.

• Interesting but servers would have to make a page on the website or prove that they own the server and say what they are. At least to list gamemodes and such. The version would also have to be said by the server themselves because a lot of servers are 1.8.9+ But yeah I like this idea.

I think even players could look at servers and write what they are and once X amount of players say the same thing it is approved this way @choons doesn't have to do much work.

• Owner

We already have a server list that automatically creates server banners and pages based on the information that would get sent to your server list in the Minecraft client if you add it to your favorites.

To add the things you're talking about we would need a system where people can claim servers they own and then edit them, which is our ultimate goal with the server list but isn't a top priority anymore since the Trending Skin page and the other skin stuff is getting WAY more attention right now.

We do want to continue with the server stuff eventually though, but for now it's just the vanilla status bars.

• @Choons Oke as long as something new is added I look forward to it.

• Owner

@Pyrotechnic said in Website Suggestion:

@Choons Oke as long as something new is added I look forward to it.

My whole post was about why we're NOT going to add that soon.

• @Choons

@Choons said in Website Suggestion:

To add the things you're talking about we would need a system where people can claim servers they own and then edit them, which is our ultimate goal with the server list but isn't a top priority anymore since the Trending Skin page and the other skin stuff is getting WAY more attention right now.

We do want to continue with the server stuff eventually though, but for now it's just the vanilla status bars.

I bolded where you say that your going to do it even though its not #1 priority.

• @Choons

How about a " Ban Appeal " Section on the Forums? I do believe in seconds chances, but not everyone deserves them. Depending on the Hack used players should be able to appeal. The goal is to keep players on the server :)
    With a proper Ban Appeal Format, Failed to meet the requirments whilst appealing will result in being denied and locked. Sorry for the tag

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.