Creating the Twitter for Minecraft

• Being tired of Enjin and being a full-stack web developer, I decided to make my own system for my own server.

Profiles

alt text

User profiles get created on join and showcase your Posts, Achievements, Bans and Followers.

Feed

alt text

When you follow someone by doing /follow [username] you will see their posts on your feed! You can also post ingame by doing /post [content]

XP/Level System

alt text

alt text

Users can earn XP by Voting, Earning Achievements and saying active. Every 1000xp earned levels users up.

Leaderboards

alt text

alt text

Leaderboards showcase the top XP earners. Users can view Global or Country XP leaderboards.

Achievements

alt text

alt text

Each achievement has 3 levels of difficulty, Bronze, Silver and Gold. Each achievement earns you XP.

Info:

The sites officially out and you can visit it by clicking here.

To test the site you will need to do the command /login when you join a server on the CoreCraft network (play.corecraft.me) [1.8+]

• seems interesting.

• Oh wow.
    Hello pugs, didn't think I would see you here.
    This is Removable. I haven't played cc in a while.

• Hey Removable! CC has had so much change for the better! We've been mainly focusing on developing our own systems and plugins which has been a lot of fun! OP and SE have improved a lot with the new online hub to.

• @PugsForLife Might join back some day and bring Athelion back to ftop 1, once again :)

• @Sonarize Theres Faction XP leaderboards for the new XP/Level system to! Currently the faction EnRaged is top with 31870xp lol.

• @PugsForLife this is an unique site, the great thing is that I have not seen this on any other server! It's Twitter for MineCraft plus much more.

• Holy sh!t This is amazing.

I will be spending a lot of time with this :)

• cool beans

• Looks nice, specially the website design.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.