Has the NameMC community died down a bit?

• Well to me, I think the NameMC community has been dying to people not using NameMC forums as much when it was released for the 1st time. Before there was at LEAST 100+ views on my old post but now it's around 50-90 Viewers. BlockMania staff aren't always on BlockMania and there is AT LEAST some hackers. Before the NameMC community "died" People posted real actually things related to it but now it's only Shit Posters. (I know I'm a hypocrite for saying that since I do it myself.) But at this point, NameMC isn't gonna have the same boost as it gonna have before. Not to mention people cheated/abused many things in the forums. I'm sorry if I offended your hard work @BlockMania-Administrators. Really at this point, Nothing is strong in this community.

• @Nadri I get what ur saying

• @chickennugget823 Thank you for understanding.

• It's dying but also minecraft is dying. Can't do much to help. It just needs some love and updates.

• @Pyrotechnic Yeah, You do have a point on that. I think this is the 1st time we actually are peaceful with each other XDDD

• @Nadri Ya well I'm trying to get 500 rep honestly it would mean a lot that that many people appreciate what I have to say.

• Agreed Nadri.

• @Pyrotechnic said in Has the NameMC community died down a bit?:

It's dying but also minecraft is dying. Can't do much to help. It just needs some love and updates.

True.

I think because of how many people lost interest in this game, anything minecraft related nowadays has died, almost completely, or all together. I still enjoy the community and the game as a side thing, because it is quite lonely. Microsoft's 'buying of minecraft' didn't do much, but people just lost interest I guess.

@Nadri said in Has the NameMC community died down a bit?:

Before the NameMC community "died" People posted real actually things related to it but now it's only Shit Posters.

And this ^

The whole forums page is full of stupid posts with no meaning, or something that's been posted before. The abuse of the system has been less wild recently, but people still seem to do it. I have nothing against them, they can do their thing. It's their doings, not mine.

The posts are sometimes really fun to reply to...
    and then,
    There are things that people don't care about, which 7/10 of the times it is. I'm not calling people out for doing this, but people will join the forums and then automatically make shit posts for attention. I hate it when people say things like a stupid joke, and the thread name will be something totally different. It's funny sometimes, but it takes up space.

And yes, the forums isn't going to be as popular as NameMC was a while ago.

• It's just dead ok.

• @Faithivious gg on the post

• Yes it's dying just like my life

• obviously

used to get 250+ views per post ):

all the people who were here since the beginning went inactive

rip

• blueberryleg
    • yeriin
    • oaf
    • meeppikmin
    • squidiipaws
    • blue
    • lyvm
    • cuddle
    • downanddirty / dinahs / gottacamila
    • awesomeahmad
    • 5hz
    • purplesword
    • uncontrol
    • blurrhiface
    • confessions
    • drullkus (randomly disappears and comes back, then leaves ? ? ?)
    • flipdaddy / alphq
    • gxcci
    • epicajay
    • iloveclqire
    • g6 randomly stops posting rip
    • tobu stops posting ajldskj
    • same with FN

WHAT HAPPENED GUYS

well i'll probably go inactive sooner or later

• @goldfishman172 fn stopped posting because it was sold to a new owner xd

• @Armor rip ig
    still what happened to blue, oaf, 144, yeriin, blueberry leg, lyvm, purplesword, ect???

dfksdlgjflgjalsdfkdsz

• BlockMania Administrator

@Pyrotechnic said in Has the NameMC community died down a bit?:

but also minecraft is dying.

thats not true at all... minecraft was selling an average of 53,000 copies a day throughout 2016

• @goldfishman172 EXCUSE ME, IVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING!

• @Pyrotechnic the dead users who were well known in the beginning and are currently inactive / quit

• @goldfishman172 said in Has the NameMC community died down a bit?:

@Pyrotechnic the dead users who were well known in the beginning and are currently inactive / quit

actually, blueberryleg used to be banned (Which they're currently unbanned,) and gottacamila are too. You also said lyvm, which they posted 4 days ago.

I wonder were @Chipottel went though??

• @Faithivious oo forgot about her
    lyvm doesn't post too often though

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.