Banned For Hacks

• **IGN: Tattling

How many days were you banned: 4d

I reported like 4 hackers who were online and after they all got banned, I said " I wonder who is that staff" then he (Unknown) replied by saying " the one who is going to ban you?" then I got banned for 4 d. I tried to take a screenshot but there was no time. I tried to take a screenshot to show my screen that I was not cheating. The annoying part is that he never did /ping. I assume he didnt know that my ping was almost 300. He did not even ss me. I told me friend to go into the server and tell them to screenshare me atleast before banning me and it appeared that there are no staff online. I find it kind of weird that staff there do not screenshare when there is a suspicious player. They just ban and I am surprise that I got banned when I did not use anything. One more thing I want to say is that I have played on this server for many months and I have also been ssed multiple times and no hacks were found. It's just my ping. Also, I am an admin on a server so why would I even hack. Please tell him atleast to screenshare before banning suspicious players. Even if I had many players reporting me, I should not be banned. He should atleast spectate me and ss me if I was suspicious because I did not use bhop, aimbot, kill aura, etc **

• Good luck with that Tattling

• Thanks SquishyDog77

• What I am asking for is to unban me and then ss me. If you found hacks, ban me again (perm).

• I know this user really well, please unban him, he doesn't use hacks!

• BlockMania Administrator

This isn't the place to talk about your ban.

@Tattling said in Banned For Hacks:

What I am asking for is to unban me and then ss me. If you found hacks, ban me again (perm).

SS in 2017 is pointless.

• **How is screensharing in 2017 is pointless? There is always a trace. Would say I am decent when it comes to SS. There is always a trace whether it is on recycle bin, history, or last programs. Can't see how you are an admin when you do not know how ss works **

• @mooshroom Well, I submitted a ban appeal and I did not get any reply yet. I don't understand why are you telling me that this is not the ban appeal section when submitted an appeal and did not get a reply.

• To prove to you guys that I do not hack, someone uploaded a video of a 1v1 with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePFu2yr9978&t=22s

watch from 2:40

You can see that my ping is so bad. I don't mind getting ssed. I got ssed on a server that has over 2k players. You can check my name history, it was "Tellings" before

Also this video

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cfy+vs

I know that staff won't care if a player gets false ban but I just want to show that this server false bans a lot of legit players

• To be honest, I do not even care if got unbanned or not since my ban will last after 1 hour. I just dont like my history to be dirty or whatever.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.