Need talented builders for a New and Upcoming Server!

• 0_1487062656327_home_of_the_tree_creepers___thornhollow_by_herocraft-d5vz85m.png

Hello MC Community! :hand_splayed:

My name is Exhibitor, you can call me Exhib for short.

This is my first post here but I have been around for quite a while. I've never been much of a builder myself, I'm much more on the commands, coding, and management side of things. I am beginning work on a Dungeon Crawl, Fantasy-Style server and I am looking for talented builders to help with this project. Below there will be a small template so go by when submitting your application. I am hiring based on the style, and creativity of works you have done. As well as your general outlook on building for a large-scale server.

------------- APPLICATION TEMPLATE--------------

-MC Username:

-What are your past experiences (if any) with working on a server?

-How long have you been building?

-Are you comfortable working with other builders, that may share a similar task with you?

-Is there anything I am leaving out? Do you have any questions or suggestions?

--Here you may post pictures, or videos of works you have done--

----------------END TEMPLATE-------------------

Here are a few sample pictures to get a general idea of what i'm going for:

0_1487063280183_earndhale2.jpg
    0_1487063287976_bdmzix.png
    0_1487063295231_1424716590-screen-mc-1.jpg
    0_1487063314281_458909_2759922217631_2126095809_o_2847927.jpg
    0_1487063330287_120cd920b02262bfdd286ffe60c08fe6.jpg

And lastly, may I suggest checking out Grians videos on building if you are interested, and have not seen them. Here's a good one to start with: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUzggMjVze8
    And remember he's not saying you HAVE to build a certain way, just giving general suggestions and advice to anyone who would like to improve their building skills.

Anyways, that just about wraps this post up. I am really excited to begin working on this server, as well as meet some talented builders. Thank you to everyone in the MC community for staying awesome, I hope to see some of you beautiful bastards out there soon! :upside_down:

-Exhib

• @Exhibitor I'm no where near as talented as you holeh christ.

• @Galactxc If any of those were built by me, I would't be here; trust me. :grimacing:

Those were just examples I found online.

• :

------------- APPLICATION TEMPLATE--------------
    -MC Username: Compunction
    -What are your past experiences (if any) with working on a server? I used to build spawns on some Smps
    -How long have you been building? A year?
    -Are you comfortable working with other builders, that may share a similar task with you? OKAY SURE

• haha not much of a builder,
    But holy dang! youre so good!!

• -MC Username: J8N (might change soon)

-What are your past experiences (if any) with working on a server? No experience but I build on singleplayer for the fun

-How long have you been building? since I started playing minecraft like 3 years ago

-Are you comfortable working with other builders, that may share a similar task with you? sure!

-Is there anything I am leaving out? Do you have any questions or suggestions? nah

--Here you may post pictures, or videos of works you have done--

ehmmm I don't really, well, I had this amazing skyblock in this server, I was number 1 island and the richest but the server reset and I've never gone back bc I'll never see what I did again, but I am quite creative, and I'm very good at something when you descrinbe specifically

[edit:some singleplayer stuffs]
    alt text

• @J8N yoooo someone snipered Wide and 2 accounts have the same name with different ids LOL pm me some more open og names ;p;

• i'm neither a builder nor talented. whoops

• @MattVape
    @J8N

Thanks for applying guys! I've been swamped with work all day, but I will get back ASAP! =)

• @Exhibitor said in Need talented builders for a New and Upcoming Server!:

@Galactxc If any of those were built by me, I would't be here; trust me. :grimacing:

Those were just examples I found online.

@Exhibitor OH
    also sorry for the late reply xDD

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.