rant session / story time #2

• some of you know a server called phanaticmc

IP - play.phanaticmc.com
    Owner - PhanaticD
    owner's egirlfriend - Laciz / LacizV / Lacey

this happened around 4 hours ago from the time i post this thread, decided to make this to show how corrupted and broken this server is

This post is probably not allowed, but I might as well just press that big blue submit button

Technically I was not breaking the rules nor was I being "toxic" according to all the rules and what all the staff say when they reply to a report

what the server staff respond with

use /ignore if someone is bothering you
    use /censor if such language bothers you
    the player has been warned
    the player has been muted for an inappropriate username / impersonating staff
    the player has been banned for disrespecting the server and its staff

The very last rule is "PhanaticD has the right to ban anyone for any reason" therefore he is able to break his own rules for being the server owner..?

Well his egirlfriend told him to ban me for being annoying when I really was not at all, therefore was it she that came up with the ban reason, but just didn't have admin powers?

anywayss lol

I'm just flying around spawn and I see the username Laciz (lacey) pop into tab. I decide to /msg Laciz and ask her for her skype if she has one, since I wanted to inform her about the fact that she is dating a pedo. Instead of doing /r, she decides to type into global chat "ya i have skype". I then talk in global and say "use /r instead of global chat". A few min later and she still hasn't responded, so I msg her again with "so whats your skype??". Lacey responds with "i'm not telling you" so I ask why. Her response is "because your sassy" keep in mind that lacey is 17 years old and cannot tell the difference between your and you're Me being the person I am, I told her to stop being sassy herself.

alt text
    was lacey that stupid enough to not use /realname, she literally asked random people smhh

OH LOOK SHES EDATING THE 24 YEAR OLD PEDOPHILE OWNER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?????? GASPSPPPP XDDDD

will she fish for more compliments or will she continue to whine about everything and microwave her hamster when things go wrong????????????/ xDDDdDDD

aye i got screenshots so i dont have to type up any more
    blacked out stuff is irrelevant, i'm ~randy all of the screenshots

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

more screenshots / logs that other players sent me through skype after i got banned

alt text

alt text
    YEAH NO THIS IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT

• Inappropriate language - vagina apparently LOL
    • hacked client - false ban
    • Quit spamming - completely irrelevant, wasnt even spamming??
    • no - i said some completely random thing
    • grief - false ban
    • spam - WASNT EVEN SPAMMING SMH

[6:17:58 PM] Gabby ✌🏼️: she just said shit like "she was being rude and toxic" "look at her history, she has been known for being toxic on the server" "she can make an appeal if she wants to"
    [6:18:08 PM] useless asian: smh

alt text
    Gabby told lacey to use /ignore if she didnt like someone

ranting on the namemc forums is not a good idea but whatever

josh is still a pedophile and will forever be a pedophile, if any of you staff / players are reading this, stop playing such a terrible server thanks pce

alt text
    "rude and toxic"
    LOOOOL

threatens to ban me
    tells me to stfu
    adds a "loool" at the end to emphasize the fact that shes ewhoring for attention

alt text

HAHAHAHAHAHA DEADDDD

• small vagina

• @Kiyako_ SKY WHY DID YOU EVEN REPLY

edit: hEy that rhymes

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @Faithivious he is, have you seen the dckpics hes sent to a bunch of 12 year olds?
    yuck

alt text

the image is off of his forums, dont worry i didnt magically hack his snapchat

• This post is deleted!

• I'll admit, I used to play this (bought designer on creative, dumbass mistake on my part.)

anyway the staff, the owner, and most of the playerbase have been massive assholes in the past, and apparently they still are to this day. I'm not suprised.

• sad that she brags about dating an owner, but i mean what're ya gonna do amirite. gl with all this lmfao.

• o
    m
    f
    g

gl
    with dat
    .o.
    :cake:
    you deserve it xDD

• i used to be friends w lacey but she got triggered because i removed her from my fr list jokingly LOL

• This post is deleted!

• @xcw I got vanish, gnick, and /pet - a bunch of perks that a player with no donor rank will normally not have

It was fun while it lasted to go into vanish, have some gnick, and troll with my pet since nobody knew my real IGN lololOz

tamba3 is around 40 yrs old and still moderates a minecraft server which is something im concerned about lolol

no, i didnt reveal top secret information most of the server already knows her age

• Oh dang...

• This post is deleted!

• SO I MADE A POST ON HIS EGIRLFRIENDS PAGE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAAH HE EVEN DELETED MY POST LOL THE LEGACY OF NOLIFEXD ENDS HERE

alt text

• if hes sending dick pics to twelvies shouldnt he be in jail or somthin'

• This post is deleted!

• @maxipads nah, he'll threaten to kill you for exposing him or threatening to send him to jail, otherwide he will straight up ddos you or jack your account

hes ddosed and deaththreated many people and also jacked KuroHegi's skype / gmail / mc acc for "talk shit get hit"

• @nolifexd wow the mineman legend KuroHegi himself !!? anyway isnt ddosing also illegal in most states(assuming he lives in the US) just more of a reason to get arrested lol

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.