banned for speaking to myself in a non hostile manner lol..

• Spent a few hours trying to get a closet cheater banned and MassiveChoons tells me he wont pursue it anymore because he simply wont care which is good for him as a owner(obviously).However I intended to speak about it to other players when he told me to drop it which is quite funny since there was no hostile intent with me bringing it up regarding the player was obviously hacking.Then he muted me for defending myself when I didnt say anything about him or anything that breaks the server rules in anyways.I shrugged it off simply seeing as this was typical of someone who cant simply speak in a mannered conservation.Until I started messaging another player and he notifies me he can read what I say which is completely unnecessary?Then I started messaging myself to talk to him which yes can be mute evading however it is not my fault that your plugin will eavesdrop on muted players.Then he permanently banned me which is pretty funny regarding he said he didnt care about even banning the blatant hacker I reported.Massive I can tell you have a slightly large ego due to the fact you horde og names and brag about your nine years of playing minecraft owever as a owner that was so immature and unnecessary of you to do lmao.Of course its your server and you can do whatever the fuck you want to but I didnt do shit that deserves a perm ban that's so extra buddy.Not only did you drag on this conservation while I was messaging myself but you did not warn me at all when theres nothing in the rules about it?This goes to show what the fuck is wrong with minecraft these days, theres this owner who will only ban people who personally unintentionally harm his ego.Don't even know why I wrote all this when I wasnt being disrespectful to you at all in anyways yet you still managed to ban me.Although this paragraph shows some type of disrespect its obviously due to the fact you banned me because you can not for a simple reason.
    I'll just take the high road when MassiveChoons bans me on the forums for simply speaking out on this bs by not alting.Not gonna stoop down to a level where I will ban evade and alt continuously because I still have some respect for the server and its community but not so much for its staff anymore.Have played this server since Oaf introduced it to me a while ago last summer and to see this happen when I never broke any rules would cause any player to be somewhat mad.

grow up lol.....

• ripperoni

• Owner

I banned/inspected over a dozen hackers in the time you spent complaining about that one guy.

There's over 16,000 closed hacker reports and:

alt text

10,749 bans.

It's not worth any of our staff's time to watch your video and put up with you arguing about it and not listening for more than a few minutes, let alone the owner spending 45 minutes talking to you about it. I could have checked another ~30 reports in the time I spent talking to you.

Our plugin shows muted players' PMs to higher-up staff for reasons just like this, to see if they're harassing other people or lying about why they got muted, which you did.

I tried to watch your video and talk to you about it, I even went as far as to start making my own video comparing my own movement speed in the same location as the person you accused so I could show you that he wasn't necessarily speeding but you kept interrupting me and cutting me off and being a smartass about it.

Don't even know why I wrote all this when I wasnt being disrespectful to you at all in anyways

What about when you said "i'm just trying to expose you to your players and ruin your career"?
    Or something to that effect. lol.

I notice you bothered to write this long post but didn't actually post or mention your video that started this whole thing...

Oh, and the reason I banned you was for filing false reports... which is ironic considering you're bitching about the staff not doing enough to ban hackers.

Not that I needed that reason, here's some of your other very respectful messages:

alt text

alt text

And I could go on...

• @Choons said in banned for speaking to myself in a non hostile manner lol..:

o and talk to you about it, I even went as far as to start making my own video comparing my own movement speed in the same location as the person you accused so I could show you that he wasn't necessarily speeding but you kept interrupting me and cutting me off and being a smartass about it.

Don't even know why I wrote all this when I wasnt being disrespectful to you at a

I wasn't even trying to be a smartass when you were making your video,I was trying to be helpful but apparently the almighty choons can handle it all by himself.

Don't even know why I wrote all this when I wasnt being disrespectful to you at all in anyways

What about when you said "i'm just trying to expose you to your players and ruin your career"?
    Or something to that effect. lol.

I notice you bothered to write this long post but didn't actually post or mention your video that started this whole thing...

What I said "dont make me expose you and ruin your career" in a jokingly manner when you called me a squirrel and henceforth.Didn't know many people cant take jokes I dont see why I would actually try to ruin ur career or how I obviously meant it as in a jokingly manner by "roasting" you.

Yes, my video did start this whole thing which I stated by saying I was reporting this one player who was banned previously and is hacking under staff noses.Obviously I can see that I took this too far as this player has talked shit multiple times however my view on him hacking isn't biased as I dont hackusate anyone and I've got proof blah blah.Tell me how I was lying when I got muted I told the person I was muted because you cannot handle a conservation which to an extent is true.Nothing I said was meant as disrespect except for a few remarks about staff that should persue rule breakers(I will take the blame for that).As for the filing false reports I was told that was a warn and you banned me way after I filed it when you were arguing with me while I was messaging myself.

Nice you pulled up messages from a conservation where the guy said the same and even worse things which is taken out of context.All I'm saying is I will take responsibility for taking the video too far as it was drived by a vendetta(still does not change that he was hacking).But a perm ban for "filing one false report" is a bit extreme dont you think? I know you make the rules and such but come on think logically from an unbiased point of view.

This all started by you assuming me not as listening when I was simply suggesting alternate ways to speed up the process.For the fact that I spent a while gathering that evidence on a player on a server that isnt even related to me in anyway.Not only this,but you assumed me tampering the video to make it look like the player was speedhacking(fast foward) however I couldve easily showed you that I didn't and you repeatedly called me dumb for no reason.

• Owner

alt text

You can't just decide it was a joke after saying it.

But a perm ban for "filing one false report" is a bit extreme dont you think?

Filling a false report, spamming my PMs by PM'ing yourself after you were muted, and wasting like two hours of my time trying to help you before it was clear you weren't going to listen to reason.

And when I asked why you didn't post the video here, I was referring to how you keep insisting that I don't know what I'm talking about and I should "get someone that knows how the game works, like Unknown"

You could've just sent it to him...

• @Choons

In all honesty it was a joke why would I mean something as cringe as that,it was also said after you called me a squirrel which I wouldnt take offense to, its all banter.Also lets clarify how I was really over it by messaging another player about my mute until you took it to yourself to badmouth my name while I'm muted.This then turned to the conservation which had to result in me pm'ing myself because you muted me for 8days for what again? A joke that was easily perceived as offensive I guess?
    Never wasted any of your time I was genuinely trying to get this player banned but you stubbornly refused my inputs and called me dumb and inpatient?If anything I was trying not to waste your time by inputting ideas such as checking chat logs to prove the video isnt fast forwarded and etc.In all honestly I was listening to reason but a bit inpatient at that because I never thought looking at someone sprinting backwards would take more then a hour to decide.Also there was much miscommunication during this whole thing, I asked you a few times if I can post this one here to get the thoughts of many players with positive intent.

"And when I asked why you didn't post the video here, I was referring to how you keep insisting that I don't know what I'm talking about and I should "get someone that knows how the game works, like Unknown"-"

Havent seen him on in a while and I have no way of contacting him,but I do agree i was inpatient and I thought it was pretty clear that he was speedhacking since I asked many other players of their input on the player Vegeta.

• BlockMania Administrator

@Watches said in banned for speaking to myself in a non hostile manner lol..:

Havent seen him on in a while and I have no way of contacting him

Asking other staff so they can let me know, the public BlockMania Discord or PMing me on the site were all valid options in getting into contact with me.

• @Unknown Honestly didnt think it was necessary to get more staff involved when it can easily be solved in a yes or no matter.The video is imo enough proof to get that person banned again for hacking which was about a week ago since their last ban.

• Owner

I muted you for continuing to talk about the video and complain that I wasn't banning the guy long after I stopped talking about it, I even warned you a few times first.

I asked you a few times if I can post this one here to get the thoughts of many players with positive intent.

No you didn't... and you posted it in chat before you even knew I was online.
    Instead of asking other players what they thought you bitched about it in chat and had other players talking the same shit you were and being rude about it.

And I told you you could PM Unknown on the forums.

And if you say "conservation" one more time... I swear.

• Owner

@Watches said in banned for speaking to myself in a non hostile manner lol..:

@Unknown Honestly didnt think it was necessary to get more staff involved when it can easily be solved in a yes or no matter.The video is imo enough proof to get that person banned again for hacking which was about a week ago since their last ban.

Except for when you literally said that I was incompetent "and should show it to someone who knows what they're doing, like Unknown."

• "No you didn't... and you posted it in chat before you even knew I was online.
    Instead of asking other players what they thought you bitched about it in chat and had other players talking the same shit you were and being rude about it.

And I told you you could PM Unknown on the forums.

And if you say "conservation" one more time... I swear."

Only posted it in chat because another staff member denied it yet told me to speak to a higher staff authority in which I was confused because many other players I showed the video to said it looked obvious.As for other players such as 39k I do not have any relation to him I even suggested that he calms down.Its quite obvious that I was trying to be calm and respectful in the start yet you took it the wrong way.I only "bitched" about it in chat after you claimed i was inpatient and you werent gonna commit to finishing this because apparently I do not listen to you?

I dont recall you telling me to PM Unknown on the forums the only time I thought of him is because I remembered he is working on the anti cheat which would ban this kid automatically because he was blatant.

"Except for when you literally said that I was incompetent "and should show it to someone who knows what they're doing, like Unknown."
    Keep in mind this was after you brought the talk to a more hostile manner and specifically said you were not gonna help me and that you dont care.So I brought up Unknown because it seems as if he would care since hes making a anti cheat to stop ALL hackers.Keep in mind I said all because apparently you said you dont care about hackers who dont blatantly hack since you get thousands of reports.Only know I pressed the topic of this player hacking multiple times because I've reported him many times in the past in which one time he was finally banned but now hes back at it.

• I didn't even read this but choons is probably right.

• @Pyrotechnic thanks for your very helpful addition to this post :slight_smile:

• @Watches That's what I do best!

You're welcome :D

• NameMC Drama Alert

WeeWooWeeWooWeeWooWeeWooWeeWooWeeWooWeeWooWeeWooWeeWooWeeWooWeeWooWeeWoo

• Holy shit that's a lot of words

• @Frogish THAT'S WHAT I SAID XDDD

• hooooooleeee what is going on.

• BlockMania Administrator

@Multied the posts with the words in them would explain it if you actually spent time reading it instead of asking whats happening

• @Hapoo LOL no need to be so serious xd i've been inactive for a while.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.