To 1.8.9 servers and below.

• Hello, why do you still exist? I don't get the appeal, you have a far inferior pvp system as well as many other downsides. I personally love the 1.9 and above updates, they make minecraft pvp overall more competitive and challenging. Whoever had the best mouse won a 1.8 pvp match. Now people practice to get better in stead of getting a ghost client.(mostly) I'm not here to bash anyones opinion of how minecraft should be played so don't take this the wrong way, but can you please at least try 1.9 pvp before you decide you don't like it. I suggest a server called vanilla legacy (Ip is pvp.vanillalegacy.com) I am not in any way affiliated with this server but i play it all the time, meet me there if you agree!

• 1.7.10 because the best mods are still stuck on that version

• @Belle Nah a lot of mods work with 1.8 but honestly somebody legit made a mod that makes 1.7 into 1.9 and even works with 1.9 mods XD.

• @Pyrotechnic Wait, you mean adds 1.9 features to 1.7.10 or makes it so you can use 1.9 mods with 1.7.10?
    Also, can you please give me a link to download? :D

• @Orial said in To 1.8.9 servers and below.:

I personally love the 1.9 and above updates, they make minecraft pvp overall more competitive and challenging.

You made me vomit.

• 1.8.8 is the best though

• @Kihta Why do you hate it? Can you explain, or are you just going to hate on 1.9 without explaining why?

• @_iZero Yeah I do mean that just do some searching around for it I don't have it sorry!

• @Orial I could explain why, but I don't wanna waste my time, just trust me, I have my reasons.

you have a far inferior pvp system

Nooooooooooo one of the main reasons is because people much prefer the old pvp
    I like both but I must say I prefer the old pvp especially when playing gamemodes like skywars

I don't get the appeal, you have a far inferior pvp system

? ? ? Not true.

@Orial said in To 1.8.9 servers and below.:

I personally love the 1.9 and above updates, they make minecraft pvp overall more competitive and challenging.

Purely subjetive and stupid, not true.

Whoever had the best mouse won a 1.8 pvp match.

Not true.

can you please at least try 1.9 pvp before you decide you don't like it.

If you hate 1.9 pvp system means you haven't tried it yet, who would deny such a godly update dude, I don't get it...

@Kihta Why do you hate it? Can you explain, or are you just going to hate on 1.9 without explaining why?

Now, why are you complaining about me hating with no solid arguments when you're doing exactly the same...

In my opinion, the only reason why people like the new pvp system better than the old one is because it's way easier, for example, there isn't much adavantage from a good experienced player to a bad newcomer one, since it's slow (so you don't need a good reaction time) lame and not at all skillful (you have to click at the right time and that's it, no need to strafe or barely move your mouse).

I could explain why the old pvp system is technically better, but as I said before, I'm not gonna waste my time on that.

• @Kihta I get where your coming from with skywars and minigame related games but if you play purely pvp (aka factions or kitpvp) i believe the 1.9 update is better.

• @Orial No, I meant PotPvP, SoupPvP and related.

• @Pyrotechnic wait wtf, what mod does that dude?! i need that so bad

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.