Anyone else having issues?

• It won't let me log into my MC account. It keeps saying my account info is wrong when it's clearly not, it worked earlier today. I've sent a password reset email to both of my emails I use for MC and both have not sent. My conclusion is this is an ongoing issue at the moment or I've been hacked. If anyone is having this issue or has a way to fix it please reply. Thank you.

• Oh.. I'm not sure.
    I almost got logged out this morning when I tried to log in.. Minecraft has been having a load of issues lately aagh

• The servers were down for a bit earlier, it might have something to do with that..

• I had that issue months ago. The issue went away after I logged back in a few hours later.

• @Kaytherine It's not just the launcher one, on the actual Minecraft website it says my Email & Password are wrong. As I said it won't send a password request to either of my emails.

• @CLQIRE
    Oh, mb.

• its so annoying :c
    LIKE I KNOW MY FUCKING DOGS NAME AND MY PARENTS MIDDLE NAMES OML IM NOT AN IDIOT U PIECE OF SHIT WEBSITE AND IF YOUR GONNA BE THIS WAY LET ME SEND AN EDIT REQUEST TO MY EMAIL AHHHHDUWHDWIFHIOGWJPGK

• @CLQIRE I had a similar issue. How I got that was I repeatedly changed my skin and cape and it locked me out of the launcher and the account.mojang. As I tried to continue to do research on what had happened, I went on my alt and asked a friend if they could help me out. They couldn't do anything either. I tried doing what you did, changing the password multiple times. It didn't work either. Right now you are gonna be forced to contact Mojang and tell them your issues. They are gonna ask for the code for how you got Minecraft. If you don't have it then they will ask security question that YOU HAVE and you'll be forced to answer them.

• Nope I'm all good.

• @Nadri thank you

• BlockMania Administrator

@Scottysire said in Anyone else having issues?:

IM NOT AN IDIOT

lol

• @Hapoo said in Anyone else having issues?:

@Scottysire said in Anyone else having issues?:

IM NOT AN IDIOT

lol

alt text

• Tri ticketing mojang

• I've had that issue before when I got my new computer, but I think it's just a glitch with the servers.
    earlier today I was on a server and everyone was saying they were the main Steve/Alex skins and wanted to know how to fix it. then I got reports of server locks, and the mojang website being down, so it's not just you.

• It happened to me yesterday, but was able to login again after like an hour

• I had this same problem just last year. You need to contact mojang because your account has been locked for some reason.

• Have you tried changing your password, email, security questions?

Let me know if that doesn't work. c:

• @Hapoo
    fuk u :c

• Sry don't have any idea
    Good thing you're back ;)

• @inhale It won't let me because I can't log in. I've been locked out of my account.

@SquishyDog77 I still have not gotten a response back from Mojang so I'm still locked out of my account unable to play.

Looks like your connection to NameMC Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.